Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Anyone want to start a Tabletop thread so we don't mix stuff that isn't sports-related here? Disney has a product dropping I was curious about LOL

Anyone want to start a Tabletop thread so we don't mix stuff that isn't sports-related here? Disney has a product dropping I was curious about LOL

the lorcana, when are they dropping

u thunk its going to be lucrative?

i know the expo cards are going for some money

These are it

411D4A87-5913-469F-AFB5-1E08BE7A5CE9.jpeg

missing gold /10 and the platinum 1/1

Both were on ebay

Had a chance to cop the gold for under 1k but thought that was too steep

Plat was not going to be bought at the price listed lol
Go for the rainbow if you’re only missing those 2. And hopefully get them into slabs or a one touch of the grades don’t matter

The Lucky Envelopes is up now for 15x too much lol

Dope lookin card though
95004A7E-E3C7-4612-9483-71BAEACF0BE9.jpeg

I think I posted it before but my son has the PSA graded pop 1 in-person signed base version of this Ja card

Since then my sons have managed to accumulate some nice stuff. Cade and Paolo were both super cool and signed rookie cards for em this season. Luka signed Prizm rookies for the whole fam at the game this year too lol

the lorcana, when are they dropping

u thunk its going to be lucrative?

i know the expo cards are going for some money
The expo stuff going crazy is why I'm interested. My son has always done Pokemon cards, so first editions of the Lorcana stuff could be a no-brain move, especially with Disney's IP, if you can find it in shelves. Local tabletop places in August and then big retailers in September.

didnt even know that existed wow :wow:

any other variations ?
Nope, pretty sure that’s it brotha

Jersey numbered of either purple, blue or red would be dope though

Either way, your collection is super dope

maldonado maldonado love when these guys sign for your kids man 🥹🥹

I’ve got great seats for the ASG this season, hoping I can snag a few for my son - will be his first game (he’s 7 weeks old 😂😂😂)
Thanks bro, yeah some players are truly stand up individuals

I hope you do well man! Lil mans gonna have a fire sports card collection by the time he’s old enough to appreciate it.

Pretty much what I did for my kids but I started much later. Thankfully they love basketball so it’s worked out well

Back
Top Bottom