Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Son

luck is just not on my side

got the noti but was at a place with $#i!ty service

cant catch a break with the nba’s man

Seems like NBA and NFL may not be far behind MLB in going to Fanatics exclusively too. This is nuts...

Fanatics is such trash. ****** day for baseball cards.

I saw somewhere that they got that dickhead that founded stockx running it too. (Not sure if true but wouldn’t be surprising)

I have had nothing but bad experiences with Fanatics.. only with their jerseys so far. But damn. They suck.

I have had nothing but bad experiences with Fanatics.. only with their jerseys so far. But damn. They suck.
The only good thing about fanatics was stacking that Dr Pepper code on raise gift cards for m&n stuff already on sale.

Can anyone explain this deal ? Been out of the loop for years before exclusive deals were happening.

so fanatics will be the sole creator of all cards going forward? What was happening before? Or currently. I swear I’ve seen 4-5 brands out there for all major sports. That Goes away?
Doesn’t a monopoly lower value in cards or raise them since they can produce exactly a set number of cards and no one else can?

Apparently this Fanatics thing isnt exclusive to baseball....its just that Panini's deal with NFL/NBA isnt expiring as son as MLB's is with Topps.

However, I bet Fanatics ends up buying Topps and Panini, so I bet we dont end up noticing any difference product wise.

I mean it’s like the PA vs the league. Still gotta take care of the other side.

Ex: MLB and Topps - panini still makes baseball cards just teams/mlb not shown (no license).

I mean it’s like the PA vs the league. Still gotta take care of the other side.

Ex: MLB and Topps - panini still makes baseball cards just teams/mlb not shown (no license).
Yeah and most people hate the product. Team name and logos are important IMO.

Yeah and most people hate the product. Team name and logos are important IMO.
Yea for sure.

Don’t open or buy any type of panini baseball.

Just saying, watered down product but the main thing is having licenses rights and not just the players. We’ll see if panini can hang on.

Yea for sure.

Don’t open or buy any type of panini baseball.

Just saying, watered down product but the main thing is having licenses rights and not just the players. We’ll see if panini can hang on.

where else can you get cheap autos of your fav baseball player?...when topps starts doing unlicensed stuff people will run back to panini baseball since it'll be the same thing

just my thoughts..

I’d bet Fanatics buys our panini or something like that as mentioned in here. They need that card experience to help run it.

**** is wild.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom