Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Why do people grade one of ones? Zero logic in doing that.

I get that sentiment but, for me, it makes perfect sense. Protection.

The biggest thing is to simply have this multi million $ card slabbed. No way in hell Im having this card in a top loader or one touch lol

The grade doesnt really matter obviously (although a Gem Mint 1/1 would be dope to get)

Yeah man, Im definitely down to sell it to you.

I opened up a bunch of this product. If you/anybody else wants, I can post the rest of my haul from about 20 blasters.

Ill dm you about the Pedri for sure though once Im home this evening
I’d be interested in some. If possible

I’d be interested in some. If possible

Bet

Just got home but gonna eat dinner and tune into this Finals game but I'll snap some pics after and let yall check out the haul.

Ive pulled dope cards of everybody people are chasing in this set.

Might even throw a complete set or 2 together too lol its only a 100 card set

Last edited:
I get that sentiment but, for me, it makes perfect sense. Protection.

The biggest thing is to simply have this multi million $ card slabbed. No way in hell Im having this card in a top loader or one touch lol

The grade doesnt really matter obviously (although a Gem Mint 1/1 would be dope to get)

I have 2 1/1's (nothing crazy) & I graded them for this exact reason. Protection.

PO

Prove authenticity. Protection. Etc.

No way someone’s buying a card at that price that is not slabbed. Too risky. Plus grade it and man if it dimed or even 9 that may have significantly increased it
If you are trying to prove authenticity and keep it protected, then send it in to get authenticated. There is no point in getting a grade. Getting a 9 or a 10 doesnt significantly increase a one of one at all. I completely disagree with you on that.

If you are trying to prove authenticity and keep it protected, then send it in to get authenticated. There is no point in getting a grade. Getting a 9 or a 10 doesnt significantly increase a one of one at all. I completely disagree with you on that.

If Im gonna spend the time/money to send it in to PSA to get authenticated, Id just get it graded too. Id rather it have a grade, whatever it is, vs just saying 'authenticated'

Thats just me though

If Im gonna spend the time/money to send it in to PSA to get authenticated, Id just get it graded too. Id rather it have a grade, whatever it is, vs just saying 'authenticated'

Thats just me though

But why? If you are doing it for protection, whats the purpose of a grade? There is zero provable evidence that getting a high grade on a one of one increases the value, but it turns a lot of people off with a low grade.

I get that this is all preference, but I personally cant wrap my mind around the idea of needing a grade.

Why do people grade one of ones? Zero logic in doing that.
You think so?

I think if anything it makes the card more enticing, the buyer knows the true condition without even holding it, and it protects the card and will forever hold it at its grade.

I see what you’re saying though, it doesn’t exactly value it over other cards since it’s a 1/1. But I think the benefits outweigh anything else

yankeesking92 yankeesking92
zack54attack zack54attack

I apologize for the crappy pics ahead of time lol
And the long *** never ending post

If you/anybody is interested in anything just lemme know. I can also take/send over better pics of any cards in particular.

Messi Go Lazo Teal Refractor /199
Ronaldo Teal Wave /199
Giovanni Reyna Teal Refractor /199
Ansu Fati Variation SSP
Ansu Fati Refractor
20210707_150207.jpg

Jude Bellingham Refractor
Pink Xfractor x2
Base x2
20210707_150249.jpg

Jamal Musiala
Pink Xfractor
Base x2
Eduardo Camavinga Refractor
Base x2
20210707_150328.jpg

Moukoko Blue Refractor /150
Base x2
Jeremy Doku Refractor
Pink Xfractor
Base
20210707_150343.jpg

Phil Foden Purple /250
Refractor
Pink Xfractor
Pedri Pink Xfractor
Base x2
20210707_150401.jpg

Ryan Gravenberch Blue Refractor /150
Pink Xfractor
Base
20210707_152058.jpg

Mason Greenwood Purple Refractor /250
Refractor
Base

Eberechi Eze Prizm Silver (ripped 1 Prizzy blaster and that was the one good pull lol)
20210707_150457.jpg

And the rest of the numbered cards I pulled..
Caoimhin Kelleher Gold /50
Paulo Dybala Lime Green Refractor /99
Julio Cesar Orange /25 & Purple /250 (I also have 3 Refractors and 2 Pink Xfractors of this guy lol)
Malik Tillman Blue Refractor/ 150 & Purple Refractor /250
Roberto Fermino Purple Refractor /250
Amadou Haidara Purple Refractor /250
20210707_150044.jpg

Serge Gnabry Blue Wave /199
Alphonso Davies Blue Wave /199
Tyler Adams Blue Wave /199
Alessandro del Piero Blue Wave /199
Florian Neuhaus Blue Wave /199
Duje Caleta-Car Blue Wave /199
Lassina Traore Teal Refractor /199
Dodo Teal Refractor /199 x2
20210707_150101.jpg

Tino Anjorin Teal Refractor /199
Sergio Ramos Teal Refractor /199
Stefan Savic Blue Refractor /150
Tino Anjorin Blue Wave /75
Odilon Kossounou Lime Green Refractor /99
20210707_150115.jpg

Last edited:
Autographs:
Weston McKennie
Edouard Mendy
Noa Lang
Kenneth Taylor
Junior Moraes
20210707_150010.jpg

Damn I missed posting this one I guess.
Erling Haaland
Go Lazo Teal Refractor /199
Variation SSP
Pink Xfractor
Mbappe Refractor
base x2
20210707_150418.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone get into the PRIZM Blockchain NFTs? I didnt get into the first 2 drops, but did get in the RARE packs from 3 days ago....at first I was disappointed, but I think w/these being a genesis release for panini prizm...these maybe lowkey undervalued. I bought a Wiseman Silver Holo this am for $85 and vs the actual physical, I think its a good score....this nft is out of /149....i think if/when NFTs really go insane, these Genesis/1st versions of Prizm on blockchains are going to :emoji_rocket:

**I'm keeping the Wiseman and have the Shaq and Giannis up on marketplace this am and already has bids! My tip...get some silver holos cheap...they are super rare at /149.....some are selling for $15/$30 which might be an insane come up in the future.

2021-07-08 11_21_36-Panini America Online Store _ Shop Exclusive Trading Cards.png

Back
Top Bottom