Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

To be honest, I'm at the point where I wish they would just put them at the service desk and do 1 per UPC. It's getting out of hand.

Thats actually what this one usually does, only this week they/she decided to put it directly on the shelf, and do it at opening instead of the semi-normal time

I also agree. They gotta put some limits on it. 1 per sku is ideal. This Target Im referring to limits you to one product which kinda sucks but still is better than striking out lol

Damn I just hit a fresh Target Pokemon restock but I dont know **** about that stuff. lol There was 1 dude waiting for the rep to finish stocking.

Should I go back?

She only had Playbook football as far as sports go

I found one lonely HP Mega and a Topps Update Mega at an entirely different Target today.

Only playbook, hoops, and Pokémon today.
Btw Hidden Fates ETBs is good for the quick flip.

I was late for work today but swung by as usual. Usually would have left but I wanted to see the madness. 10+ people and none who I usually see making the rounds.

The usual will split calmly, literally go around and hand things out one by one. But this new crowd. Oh lawd.

Guy/Girls/kids. Chaos. No such thing as a line as the person from the back just bumrushed and just tried to put everything in her cart and the free for all started.

I stayed for the lolz and left. Still late for work lol.

Good luck. My bro bought a pack and is in line for another. I’m like 3500 away so I should get at least 1. Edit: got a pack. In line for another but I’m like 18,000 so unless a lot of people quit looks like I won’t get it. My brother is like 1,000 away right now.

We bought our first pack yesterday and I pulled something decent, #37 overall of that rookie on the Suns. Hoping I can get at least $100 for it so I can buy more and more packs.

Last edited:
Good luck. My bro bought a pack and is in line for another. I’m like 3500 away so should get at least 1.

We bought our first pack yesterday and I pulled something decent.

Dope!
Likewise my bro

I'll let you know

edit: do they limit you to 1 pack?

Got 1 pack, bro got 1 pack. He’s about 1,000 away from trying for a 2nd pack. I got back in line but doesn’t look promising for me.

Let me know what y’all get. Good luck!

I only got 1pk so far and the next queue is too long lol I’m at 21,000 on East coast time

prob the only pack I get to open vs physical packs lmao

Bro opened three packs, got a Ben Simmons dunk and a Booker dunk as well. I didn’t get anything cool in my two packs.

Last edited:
.......I ******* fell asleep!! Woke up at like 1am in bed with my laptop on my lap, dead lmao

Told my girl why'd you let me fall asleep

Who wants to go half on one of these ****:
Screenshot_20210206-103954_Gmail.jpg

br0keballer br0keballer lessgo, I know you down to throw the dice!

.......I ****ing fell asleep!! Woke up at like 1am in bed with my laptop on my lap, dead lmao

Told my girl why'd you let me fall asleep

Who wants to go half on one of these ****:
Screenshot_20210206-103954_Gmail.jpg

br0keballer br0keballer lessgo, I know you down to throw the dice!

way more in our budget range compared to splitting a box of optic 18-19 choice :lol:

What is this top pack stuff? Are these newly released cards? I dont see any in hand any where

is it like topps 2020 joints?

What is this top pack stuff? Are these newly released cards? I dont see any in hand any where

is it like topps 2020 joints?

It’s like trading cards, but they’re digital videos and they’re numbered. Common ones are out of 15,000, less common are out of 12,000, and so on. You own that clip and can sell it. They’re individually numbered so if you get a low number they can sell for more. Someone sold a #1 Lebron for $100K, I believe.

The pack I purchased contains a card out of 99 (super rare), and 3 cards out of 499 (very rare), and 6 common cards.

My pack wasn’t great but I’ll try to upload the video so y’all can at least see. They released about 2,600 packs at $1000 each, and they sold out quickly. A lot of people are mad they couldn't purchase. We got pretty lucky.

Last edited:
a few of my guys bought the legendary pack today....2 of em got Anthony Davis so if they were to sell it, theyd make a majority of their money back. damn things were crazy

Back
Top Bottom