Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Got lucky at WalMart! They had a 1 per person of each product
0E0FCAAD-C4E4-4857-9809-3877C83D94CA.jpeg

Got lucky at WalMart! They had a 1 per person of each product
0E0FCAAD-C4E4-4857-9809-3877C83D94CA.jpeg
Was this today??

My walmart started limiting product too but the stock guy used to stock on Thursday and the past 3 weeks or so they said he came on different day. I should slide thru and see if he stocked today but too comfy to take another L tonight.

Was this today??

My walmart started limiting product too but the stock guy used to stock on Thursday and the past 3 weeks or so they said he came on different day. I should slide thru and see if he stocked today but too comfy to take another L tonight.
Yes this was today. Picked up late afternoon at 4ish PM EST

maldonado maldonado went out this morning to the first store. Store was loaded. I Split evenly with another guy.
983029B8-941E-4952-828A-435024BEA5BE.jpeg
walmart had a bunch of baseball that just released and nba and prizm but those were already goneby the time I got there
Jackpot!! Nice bro, waiting to hit on something like that myself.

Thursday is usually the day for WM out here but I looked today and nothing. Also noticed some weird stuff last night after going back to the WM I scored at yesterday. Bout to take off but gonna pm you when I get back to the crib my bro. Wanted to get your opinion on something

Wow 20-21 hoops out already? It said 2/3 release date everywhere online haha
You come across some?

I do think its funny that Panini squeezed one last product out of last years rookie class with Hoops Premium when you got regular Premium for 2020-21 dropping in the next month LOL

maldonado maldonado holla at ya boy - what’s the weird stuff you saw lawlz?

Just some funny biz w/ the MJ Holdings rep lol he def pushing product backdoor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom