Anyone bored by the lack of new threads on General?

i used to go in TAN all the time when it first started. havent been in there in ages SERIOUSLY

it feels like im an outsider and its a special crew and no one gives a damn about what i post whether serious or trolling so i dont even bother. i dont know, its weird.
so basically you want attention?

Just post about your bowl movements, drinking habits, fap habits, etc.
You're bound to get like 7 replies.

no i dont want attention. i just think the thread is weird and a special group of NTers. thats all.

i dont hate the thread like Ninja since im never in there, so yea.

no

he has a reason

he has good points

I just wonder why he cares so much,
i care because unlike da majority of twerps up in here fake pretending, i actually do care alot more about this site, i've been here a decade+

and i can tell when da feel is off or on, its like driving (waits for da puns) you can TELL when a car is electronically assisted or when its hydraulically

assisted by how numb da steering feel is.

TAN ruins general, there's no purpose for it, and its a parasite and

redundant...if if was so important why don't they move it outta general and turn it into its

own legit sub forum?

no

he has a reason

he has good points

i care because unlike da majority of twerps up in here fake pretending, i actually do care alot more about this site, i've been here a decade+

this worries me.

ever since you didn't make Complex top Nters list, you been going way too hard for a free/public forum you don't own.

kids including your lame friends have already ruined what this site once meant.
anyone that gains a shred of fame denies their connection to this site, it's for good reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had #NT tatted opposite your "HEIGHTS" tattoo.

Last edited:
General has fallen off, so has Music, but the Sports section is still going. I don't know, I guess we're all getting older now, but NT was hilarious back in the day. 

i used to go in TAN all the time when it first started. havent been in there in ages SERIOUSLY

it feels like im an outsider and its a special crew and no one gives a damn about what i post whether serious or trolling so i dont even bother. i dont know, its weird.
so basically you want attention?

Just post about your bowl movements, drinking habits, fap habits, etc.
You're bound to get like 7 replies.
no i dont want attention. i just think the thread is weird and a special group of NTers. thats all.

i dont hate the thread like Ninja since im never in there, so yea.
I was joking. I'm failing to see how the thread is weird. I think that you think it's "weird" because you didn't get the response that you wanted. 

no

he has a reason

he has good points

this worries me.

ever since you didn't make Complex top Nters list, you been going hard.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had #NT tatted opposite your "HEIGHTS" tattoo
stone-cold-laughing-o.gif

this is where im at online....****** ain't thinking bout complex b other then a quick twitter link read.

if NT goes away i wouldn't even be online like that period, twitter and fb are a 5 min -20 min thing..

so it pains me to see general get ruined because this 1 stupid thread that sucks up all da content from da rest

of da forum continue to stay open when it flies in da face of everything on NT...

you can't free post anywhere else on NT, but there you can.....topics that might've livened up da rest of da board get

buried in TAN, and unlike OTHER HUGE threads (dressing better thread, jewelry thread, designer thread, ralph lauren thread,

post your car thread) there's ABSOLUTELY NO REPLAY value, you can't just press da first page and start reading it,its literaly

a subforum of general that's should've had its plug pulled a LONG TIME AGO...

I said you have a point, just perplexed as to why you care.

even with "original threads" you have to sift through extreme trolls or extreme simps(victims) just to get something fairly in touch with reality.

no

he has a reason

he has good points

this worries me.

ever since you didn't make Complex top Nters list, you been going hard.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had #NT tatted opposite your "HEIGHTS" tattoo
stone-cold-laughing-o.gif

this is where im at online....****** ain't thinking bout complex b other then a quick twitter link read.

if NT goes away i wouldn't even be online like that period, twitter and fb are a 5 min -20 min thing..

so it pains me to see general get ruined because this 1 stupid thread that sucks up all da content from da rest

of da forum continue to stay open when it flies in da face of everything on NT...

you can't free post anywhere else on NT, but there you can.....topics that might've livened up da rest of da board get

buried in TAN, and unlike OTHER HUGE threads (dressing better thread, jewelry thread, designer thread, ralph lauren thread,

post your car thread) there's ABSOLUTELY NO REPLAY value, you can't just press da first page and start reading it,its literaly

a subforum of general that's should've had its plug pulled a LONG TIME AGO...

I haven't gotten bored.. I always find something to laugh at on here.. And I've hardly ever been in the TAN

son you barely on NT at all these days.

if it wasn't for twitter i would've thought ur xbox/ps swallowed you whole :lol:

:lol: nah man I'm here.. Just lurking mostly unless its music or sports..

I still get laughs from this section.. Especially the Fools wildin thread

I'mma just say it, Ninjahood stop your ********. You just need something to blow hot air about. TAN isn't affecting General, it's been proven. Enough already.
yes it does, people have brought up da SAME **** i've said before i've said and after, that **** is a drag on general.

whats da purpose of it now other then separate that lil hanky panky clique from da rest of general? its over 5,000+ pages...

You hate it, we get it. And that's all well and good, you're just passing off your personal feelings off as a fact when Meth spelled it out to you. Case closed. There is no disputing it has NO effect on general.
oh really,

look what da last genius said on that stupid TAN thread as i mouse scrolled over da preview

I didnt post in here at all yesterday. Its really hard TANing on NT mobile thread just moves too fast.

I got stuff to say but dont even feel like saying it. That seems wrong.
Tim+Duncan+hides+in+his+jersey.gif

gee i dunno..MAKE A ******G THREAD.

Maybe I was referencing something in my real life and not posting in TAN. I'm not in the mood for your nonsense man dont come at me with it.
OR what?

go cry about that **** in your own thread so i can have some laughs at your expense or bury that **** in your tree house TAN thread

da dambs are fresh out on this side of da block b.

This say everything right here. This is why Meth aint listening.

What kinda life you living where you need to get laughs off of other people problems..and legit upset you cant do it anymore?

Man **** this ***** made *** *****. BLOCKED. I dont wanna read nothing this lame *** ***** got to say EVER.

Im made this dude got any type of ties to NT now...

Will Ninjahood finally succeed in getting TAN locked for good?

Will Method Man make an appearance in this thread?

Will we ever discover why Jadakiss is as hard as it gets?

Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z

Yo :lol:

Heavy over-modding by Meth is the problem..dont currently see and havent ever seen an issue with any other mod worried about every little thing..people lose interest and/or have a fear of bein banned from truly speakin their mind and/or creating threads they may find questionable..

Blame the drastic rise in other forms of social media. The internet landscape has changed greatly since I've joined NT.

Here used to be my only source of .gifs, pics, stories, and other forms of laughter and entertainment.

Not anymore.

Hate to say it, but we're probably witnessing Darwinism at its finest.

I'll always be here though.

:nthat:

It's not TAN; he can huff and puff all he wants, but ain't nothing going on in TAN that's threadworthy when people post according to the rules.

Last edited:

yo can we get a name tho? shorty looks like melanie igelsias

I haven't gotten bored.. I always find something to laugh at on here.. And I've hardly ever been in the TAN

i saw you in the meat thread you dirty bastard! :nthat:

that thread requires a method man assassination more so than TAN lol. general is like a thrift store. gotta go thru a lotta bs/race/etc threads to find the lulz.

Will Ninjahood finally succeed in getting TAN locked for good?

Will Method Man make an appearance in this thread?

Will we ever discover why Jadakiss is as hard as it gets?

Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z

Yo :lol:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom