Anyone behind on rent due to the Packs?

^^^that's the way to go. Wow. Budget your money. Work some extra hours. After bills rent food and some kush. I have about 1100 left over every month.Around 700 goes to shoes between the both of us. No problem coppin packs.

If you are skipping bills for shoes, you need help. With that kind of attitude you will be living paycheck to paycheck for your entire life. Perhaps you shouldbuy some dress shoes so that you can get a better job.

I don't got rent yet but I do got a 4 month old an bout to start collage. I'm maken good money now an can buy kix but if it came down to it shoe wouldgo out da window in a sec. Feel ma

I don't got rent yet but I do got a 4 month old an bout to start collage. I'm maken good money now an can buy kix but if it came down to it shoe wouldgo out da window in a sec. Feel ma

this takes the cake for dumbest thread of the week

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

i haven't bought no packs yet, i have better stuff with my money then buy packs, it ain't going to kill me if i dont have them, but if i do, i do. School/rent/personal life matters comes first then kicks.

That's something everyone should heed regardless. Anybody being behind on their rent before luxuries or unnecessary expenses are pathetic. Buying thepacks shouldn't make or break you. Not buying because your on a budget sounds bettah.

For me, I bought packs and beyond that and I'm not affected by it. What affected me is GAS PRICES !

Back
Top Bottom