Anyone behind on rent due to the Packs?

If you are, slap yourself.

I skipped on the first three packs, just to save up for the next three.
laugh.gif

i haven't bought no packs yet, i have better stuff with my money then buy packs, it ain't going to kill me if i dont have them, but if i do, i do.School/rent/personal life matters comes first then kicks.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

i haven't bought no packs yet, i have better stuff with my money then buy packs, it ain't going to kill me if i dont have them, but if i do, i do. School/rent/personal life matters comes first then kicks.

Quoted for truth

^^ you might want to edit your sig before you get banned for the curses in them....just a heads up.

No, I'm just a little behind on my car restoration project...I'll be good though the stimulus money is coming out early so everythang is everythang

Oh yeah...wayne is garbage, a latent karamo and a perpetrating wannabe blood...nice avy and sig btw
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

No, I'm just a little behind on my car restoration project...I'll be good though the stimulus money is coming out early so everythang is everythang

Oh yeah...wayne is garbage, a latent karamo and a perpetrating wannabe blood...nice avy and sig btw
eyes.gif

Use the gun in yo avy please.
mad.gif

Its not a music forum so ill leave it alone but please humor me with who you listen to.

nope I only have copped the XIII/X pack so far the rest that have come out are booboo. I am waiting for the real packs that are actually worth it.

Not at all. More important things to handle than buying Jordans.

But the 6/17 pack will be the only sneaker related priority for me this year. I'm going IN on those.

yeah i actually skipped paying rent to get the titaniums and the first two packs. i live back at home with moms now, screw priorties i wanna be broke frombuying kicks the rest of my life.

if you really are behind rent then you got some serious problems lets see how many necks you are gonna be breaking when your in the streets

Who cares about a roof over my head!!! I NEED JORDANS!!!

HAHA just messing people who think like that do have problems, i got the first pack and im getting the last, the rest can kiss my #+!!

Where are are the people that came into one of the first thread about packs talking about ima cop every single pack?????

P.S.: Wayne is garbage! He needs to stop saying hes the best out when really hes one of the worst!

Hell NO, I have a wife and two kids that's just crazy if you not pay your bille over shoes. I live on Tinker AFB, OK in government housing so I do not haveto pay rent, lights, or water bills. I just pay phone, high speed internet and directv.

i only bought the X/XIII and went halves wth my boy for the IX/XIV pack. Went halves w/ my boy to get the IXs in the IX/XIV pack for under retail ($270 OTD,gotta love mom&pop shops). So im goooood

I only bought the X/XIII pack, but with the lineup of packs coming over the summer, I might have some rent issues.

I wont stop paying rent, but I may end up with a little bit more money on my credit cards than I should....
ohwell.gif

ha, I'm sure some people would buy shoes before more important things. can't tell you how many times I have driven by some ghetto appartments to seeBMWs and escalades parked there. while I'm not doing that, I did blow my 'economic stimulus' check (before I even got it) on some DMPs.. the ladywas not happy about that one

Back
Top Bottom