Anyone addicted to Little Debbie's Swiss Rolls?

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Stop eating them years ago cuz they changed the taste. Back in the 90's they tasted wayyyyy better. My mother would go grocery shopping on Saturday and would buys these for me to take with my lunch for the week. Whole box would be gone by sunday night
30t6p3b.gif

yea they dont taste the same. When they were $0.99 they tasted alot better. Now these things are 1.79 around my way..

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Stop eating them years ago cuz they changed the taste. Back in the 90's they tasted wayyyyy better. My mother would go grocery shopping on Saturday and would buys these for me to take with my lunch for the week. Whole box would be gone by sunday night
30t6p3b.gif

yea they dont taste the same. When they were $0.99 they tasted alot better. Now these things are 1.79 around my way..

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

In high school, not a day when by without a swiss roll......
pimp.gif

Side effects: WILL cause obesity...
sick.gif
tired.gif

Well if so, you have made some changes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

In high school, not a day when by without a swiss roll......
pimp.gif

Side effects: WILL cause obesity...
sick.gif
tired.gif

Well if so, you have made some changes
laugh.gif

No lie, my brother has a Little Debbie shrine in his room, empty Oatmeal Creme Pie, Swiss Roll, Cosmic Brownie boxes on his wall. !#!% is crazy.
laugh.gif

No lie, my brother has a Little Debbie shrine in his room, empty Oatmeal Creme Pie, Swiss Roll, Cosmic Brownie boxes on his wall. !#!% is crazy.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom