Anyone addicted to Little Debbie's Swiss Rolls?

balloonoboy

Banned
I swear I got a problem. I hit up Kroger at least three times a week to buy two boxes of this crack-filled treat.

And to think I was a Nutty Bar/Oatmeal Pie fiend for so long. But these, these take the cake.

little%20debbie%20swiss%20cake%20rolls.jpg

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lgr5wu6HRP1qzcdguo1_500.gif

I swear I got a problem. I hit up Kroger at least three times a week to buy two boxes of this crack-filled treat.

And to think I was a Nutty Bar/Oatmeal Pie fiend for so long. But these, these take the cake.

little%20debbie%20swiss%20cake%20rolls.jpg

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lgr5wu6HRP1qzcdguo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

If serious, RIP.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

If serious, RIP.

Back in high school I used to go through them like nothing but I haven't had one of those in years.

Back in high school I used to go through them like nothing but I haven't had one of those in years.

Never liked those for some reason. I used to be a huge fan of the Cosmic Brownies and Star Crunch back in high school but I guess I got tired of them and these days, I can only do the non-chocolate ones 

Never liked those for some reason. I used to be a huge fan of the Cosmic Brownies and Star Crunch back in high school but I guess I got tired of them and these days, I can only do the non-chocolate ones 

Back
Top Bottom