Anybody watching the Casey Anthony murder trial?

I'm intrigued by the most random things. This being one of them. It's very entertaining stuff.

Trying to look beyond how sad this is, it's interesting to hear what everyone says and what not.

I'm intrigued by the most random things. This being one of them. It's very entertaining stuff.

Trying to look beyond how sad this is, it's interesting to hear what everyone says and what not.

shes the one that killed like her kids or something? i see it on at the gym sometimes...shes good lookin

shes the one that killed like her kids or something? i see it on at the gym sometimes...shes good lookin

^ Supposedly murdered her daughter with chloroformed duct tape. Didn't report her daughter missing for about a month, then they found the body (pretty much bones and clothes) in the woods.

She is good looking though. Just crazy as hell it appears. I'm not judging, because I'm gonna wait to see how this pans out, but today's testimony isn't looking good for her.

^ Supposedly murdered her daughter with chloroformed duct tape. Didn't report her daughter missing for about a month, then they found the body (pretty much bones and clothes) in the woods.

She is good looking though. Just crazy as hell it appears. I'm not judging, because I'm gonna wait to see how this pans out, but today's testimony isn't looking good for her.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I hope they give that dirty wench the death penalty. 
mad.gif

23549021849540-04111710.jpg

23549023831300-04111723.jpg

casey-anthony-grand-jury%255B1%255D.jpg

r.i.p. Caylee Marie Anthony 
tired.gif

Nope... being from the central Florida area I'm beyond sick and tired of this case.

Tragic but it's been a constant fixture in the news there

I live in florida, you can not avoid her trial they cut off day tv for her. smh when she said her father was there and he helped get rid of the babies body. and talking about how she was abused giving him head and what not when she was a child. SHES A 'FINE' LIAR.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

mad.gif

tired.gif

I live in florida, you can not avoid her trial they cut off day tv for her. smh when she said her father was there and he helped get rid of the babies body. and talking about how she was abused giving him head and what not when she was a child. SHES A 'FINE' LIAR.

Nope... being from the central Florida area I'm beyond sick and tired of this case.

Originally Posted by chuck67

mad.gif

tired.gif

Such an adorable little girl. Begs the age old question when things like this happen. How could anyone do this?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I could see that, Im in Broward/Dade and still hear about it a lot

pics of the mom though?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I could see that, Im in Broward/Dade and still hear about it a lot

pics of the mom though?

Originally Posted by chuck67

mad.gif

tired.gif

Such an adorable little girl. Begs the age old question when things like this happen. How could anyone do this?

Back
Top Bottom