Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

i dont watch this show like that but i was watching adult swim and caught that ep

ima fan now :pimp:

that training day set up had me :rofl:

This is literally the 3rd episode of this show I've ever watched and now I'm fighting the urge to binge it from the beginning. Never seen a show so willingly allow its episodes to live all over the internet like this either.

btw, since I'm new, what was special about the Morty at the end? He a recurring character or something?

Kinda complicated if you've only seen 3

The first 2 seasons are better than this one btw.
Probably only 2 bad episodes total in both

Kinda complicated if you've only seen 3

The first 2 seasons are better than this one btw.
Probably only 2 bad episodes total in both

Ah, good looking out. I figured that was the case actually, especially after that final scene with the files. Love that everything in this show is Canon seemingly. Keeps the plot growing.

Yep.

SANdw7vbunJpBSypPJT_i_rNFucCi4BpJwD48WHH2gA.jpg

JNM-YNBUg8AQcdwGV51Z0ohQ_AGkpTjj67x3Kha0WGc.jpg

I've been waiting to see what's going on with 'evil' morty. Wonder how far they are gonna take it.

This is literally the 3rd episode of this show I've ever watched and now I'm fighting the urge to binge it from the beginning. Never seen a show so willingly allow its episodes to live all over the internet like this either.

btw, since I'm new, what was special about the Morty at the end? He a recurring character or something?

I started watching it when it first came out but some of the visuals were so disgusting I stopped.

Then I started watching this season by chance and I guess its not as bad as I thought.

Will catch the earlier seasons on demand.

Which visuals??

The leprechaun lol

It was one of the very first ones where the whole town had turned into mutants or something.

Hell, the last Jerry episode with that monster they were riding with a vagina mouth and balls slapping Jerry in the face :sick:

if you just look at the animation (especially a still), I think it'll peak little interest as it looks like one of those over the top Adult Swim cartoons

it's one of those shows you really got to sit through at least an episode to really get into

thinking about it, last episode is probably easily in my top 3 and the other two is just fun episodes (Meeseeks & Destroy and Total Rickall)

Back
Top Bottom