Anybody talk to a girl with an "online" life?

No pics...

They just wanna vent about how these chicks frontin on them.

"Nobodies" but still out of reach :frown:

:rofl:

A lot of people buy followers/likes. Even "celebs".

But a 6 doesn't even have to and can still get 1k without trying or obvious thirst traps.

Last edited:
I know a chick like that, on instagram she's a model chick and you'd swear she was a millionaire, but in real life she's very quite and is a cashier at the dollar general by my crib. It was kinda weird when I saw her instagram. I'm like that ain't you

I know a couple chicks EXACTLY like this. One of them has 50 THOUSAND followers...her info at the top says she's a makeup artist and gives an email for bookings and inquiries. She doesn't have a job...I'm guessing the makeup artist thing is doing her own makeup. And the girl might as well be mute in person. She dated one of my friends for a lil bit and both times I was around her I heard her speak maybe two words. No exaggeration. She just posts a **** ton of pics of her with her **** hanging out and most of em are as filtered as you can get. I also don't think she has one single girl friend. Nobody ever sees her because she leaves the house maybe once a day.

Another girl I know that's like this has 5,000 followers and is fat as **** but you'd never know because she only posts pics of her face or alchohol. She has 3 friends and they're just as fat as her and they get drunk every. single. night. She's never had a single job and is the walking slogan for "I'm putting all my eggs in the Real World basket". That's for real her plan and why she's never had a job. She thinks she's going to be on a reality TV show. She got all those followers by following thousands and thousands of people, then unfollowing all of them except like 30 people.

Yeah I have, they boring as ****. All the crazy looking pics are just regular **** we do with clever angles. I swear they can make a whole album just from the backseat and a bottle. And they're broke as ****.

And its still weird hearing "you should get an instagram so you can follow and like my pics".

Last edited:
The stupidest girls are the ones who follow you, and when you follow them back, they wait a few days and then unfollow you :lol: So desperate to be one of those people that has thousands of followers but only follows 2 people back in order to look like a real celebrity

And yea, no idea how people rack up so many followers. I follow/am followed by 50 people, all of whom I actually interact with in real life

Last edited:
I know a chick like that, on instagram she's a model chick and you'd swear she was a millionaire, but in real life she's very quite and is a cashier at the dollar general by my crib. It was kinda weird when I saw her instagram. I'm like that ain't you

:rofl: :rofl:

I know a couple chicks EXACTLY like this. One of them has 50 THOUSAND followers...her info at the top says she's a makeup artist and gives an email for bookings and inquiries. She doesn't have a job...I'm guessing the makeup artist thing is doing her own makeup. And the girl might as well be mute in person. She dated one of my friends for a lil bit and both times I was around her I heard her speak maybe two words. No exaggeration. She just posts a **** ton of pics of her with her **** hanging out and most of em are as filtered as you can get. I also don't think she has one single girl friend. Nobody ever sees her because she leaves the house maybe once a day.

Another girl I know that's like this has 5,000 followers and is fat as **** but you'd never know because she only posts pics of her face or alchohol. She has 3 friends and they're just as fat as her and they get drunk every. single. night. She's never had a single job and is the walking slogan for "I'm putting all my eggs in the Real World basket". That's for real her plan and why she's never had a job. She thinks she's going to be on a reality TV show. She got all those followers by following thousands and thousands of people, then unfollowing all of them except like 30 people.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Why do people really feel like they have to take pics or video or tag of everything? Like can't we just live for a bit? Idk how some folks be having 70k tweets and 23k followers on instagram and 1500k pics of pretty much nothing. You know something might be wrong when you post the same pic twice in a week. Just chill. Sometimes they could just really be expressing themselves while other times its to show people they are doing something or because they are so insecure they need constant affirmation that they have a purpose in society.

Doubt I could deal with a chick wit that extreme social media life. You ain't gotta blog everything now lol

son

my girl showed me this girl on instagram. this girl is in high school just tired 18

has 32k followers my dude. thirst traps a lot. had the nerve to take a booty pic and ask how does it look? honest opinions

people feed into it too

I remember this joint
laugh.gif

Luckily for me all of the chicks I know who have a lot of followers are actually cool in real life and aren't blinded by the " e-fame ".

People who act different in real life over Internet thirst are hilarious and ridiculously corny

Luckily for me all of the chicks I know who have a lot of followers are actually cool in real life and aren't blinded by the " e-fame ".

People who act different in real life over Internet thirst are hilarious and ridiculously corny
Oh henzog0d if everyone was as magnificent as you are

Rare to find girls who arent affected by their efame or w.e. From my experience, the ones that focus on insta likes or twitter followers have no kind of personality and seek validation from people they dont know. Im really not tryna mack to a girl who cares about the internet so much.

Side note, Ive had to flip on my girl a few times cuz she felt the need to update every single thing on social networking, no kinda privacy man.

I met the bluntest girl the other day, she reminded me a bit of myself it was scary :frown:

Last edited:
most people who lean on e-fame are awkward as **** in person....and now that instagram/vine video exposes da lameness of em its easier to ignore em.

Something about her still has me attached :wow:

I think it could be her freckles or her consistent not caring about what people think that has me attacked.. She's attracted to the homie so I can't really take whatever he has with her. I would save her but, her body count is about 30+. I got a bit self conscious |I

The thirst and corny-ness from dudes on IG is ridiculous. It gasses up these normal girls in real life.

I know a couple local bad ones ill post if y'all want. Sosa even tried to get this chick that live near me. Lol

That reminds me of Angie Varono. The thirst is crazy and dude ad females are feeding into that crap

i used to smash a girl that had 10,000+ followers. i never asked why or how she got them. but she did post pictures of her booty a lot. she met some rich guy and moved to miami  she deleted her social networks because he made her lol

Back
Top Bottom