Anybody still wear/buy Jerseys?

When the Lakers are in the Playoffs
pimp.gif

People still wear jerseys outside of sporting events?

lmaooooooooooooo. If your not at a game and I catch you in a jersey, you're getting roasted on site.

i luv jerseys all my checks from da last 5 years been spent on jerseys n kicks i have maaaaad jerseys but only in da summer i rock

Anyone here know of any dope consortium-branded baseball-style jerseys like this one currently sold out at BAIT?

i always see people wearing jerseys out here in cali its summer time idk about the rest of yall tho :lol:

Last edited:
wtf why jerseys outside of the games matter?

I've seen folks mix towns' teams at diff sports

I wear my Giants and Sharks jersey on the weekends on occasions. Maybe I'll add the black Warrior jersey/shirt to the mix. Gunna rock my Niner jersey for tomorrow's BBQ. So my answer is occasionally(weekends, game day, vacations, etc.).

I've reduced my huge collection down to about 6 jerseys. They've always been in my fashion repertoire since Junior High. No cares given to those who oppose. I rock what I want.

Last edited:
Out of my few i Still have like 2 jerseys, brand new, from m&n but theyre hella big since i lost weight. Tryna get more muscle on me now hoping theyll fit better rather than being all long and bulky

If it was beach weather in the Bay, I'd rock jersey's more as well. I just think it might look dumb during cold weather but honestly when I was in Mexico a few weeks back. wearing jerseys were super comfortable and better than just average tank tops.

hockey sweaters are the best team sports uniform element.

...and why wouldn't I wear jerseys? who stopped? they're an element of masculine casual style around the world, unless you can think of a country you wouldn't find a soccer shirt in.

kinda like asking who still wears baseball caps...or hell, basketball sneakers.

It's been in 90's here. If I'm kicking around the crib or running little errands I'll stay with an old beat up NBA swingman. IDGAF if I'm at a game or not.

Just got back from Vegas and was rocking the Kobe Redeem Team USA jersey. 

Oh and you know I got a raider jersey on at least twice a month. lol. 

Back
Top Bottom