Anybody still wear/buy Jerseys?

I have a bunch of authentic NBA jerseys I dont wear anymore and was thinking about throwing them up on ebay. Would it even be worth the effort though?

I still rock mine, too.

Been doin so for like 15 years. Jerseys were never just FAD to me.
pimp.gif

I wear mine once in a while. I'm a fan of the player or team. I never bought the jerseys because it was the cool thing to do back in 01-03.

this has gotta be the single most repeated thread on NT. comes up like every other week with everyone on NT calling each other lame for either consideringjerseys a fad or for being out of style

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

this has gotta be the single most repeated thread on NT. comes up like every other week with everyone on NT calling each other lame for either considering jerseys a fad or for being out of style

yeah...there is like one of these a month....
I think by now people would know that yes people still buy and wear jerseys....
I am going to wear one to the warrior game tonight and may look to grab one while I am there

Originally Posted by alhubley

I have a bunch of authentic NBA jerseys I dont wear anymore and was thinking about throwing them up on ebay. Would it even be worth the effort though?

Wut you got ???

nerd.gif

PM

I'm a Cavaliers fan so I rock my authentic LeBron jersey to support my favorite team...I never really considered it a trend at all
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom