Anybody know the release date for these AM 90's?

nerd.gif
still no sign of them around south jersey/phila area. anybody see the grey pair stateside yet? they're piff, best 90 in awhile

nerd.gif
still no sign of them around south jersey/phila area. anybody see the grey pair stateside yet? they're piff, best 90 in awhile

You'd be surprised how many stores didn't get these. Some of the biggest FTL's I've seen that normally gets everything aren't getting them, and the ones that do aren't getting alot.

Saw the solid grey pair today at the nike sportswear store in soho. They looked alright, dont remember seeing the black pair though

i guess i missed them cause the solid grey pair is on nikesportswear.com but sold out so if anyone near a store feels like helping me out with a sz13 pm me,and i'm not talking about the pair with the white on them, just the tonal grey

^^yep, the pair of finishline is the grey/wht, not the premium tonal grey. still can't find them

anybody seen the grey pair? money in hand if someone can hook up a sz13, no grey/wht reject id lookin ones, just the solid grey

Back
Top Bottom