Anybody here think that NBA Hangtime was a better game than NBA Jam?

Originally Posted by AdoreTheSmore

ayy .. does any1 remember the name of this basketball game that came out around the mid 90's im guessin .. but in this game u cud make ur own person .. u cud make urself be a werewolf and all this craziness .. i cant remember the name tho .. ne help wud b appreciated .. that game was dope
?????????????????

NBA Jam TE > *

George Clinton, Bill Clinton, Will Smith, Mascots =
pimp.gif

Anyone know where I can get a download for Hangtime or NBA JAM on PC?

damn this is gonna make me end up coppin a N64. snes emu is doin it 4 right now but i need the real thing!

NBA Jams T.E. was hard. I still remember the code for Unlimited Dunks
laugh.gif
Up, Down, Left, Right, A,B,B,A start+select
pimp.gif

Hoops for NES was hard too. Barbie was cold. Still can't remember if it was a dude w/ a mullet or a girl.
laugh.gif

which game had NBC as the main feature? was that showtime? cuz that game was the best.

freaking nba hangtime was sweet...too bad that i dont have an N64 anymore or the game...brings back memories though

I thought hangtime was considered the upgrade from NBA Jam.

It came later after NBA Jam at least.

I played this game on my genesis like crazy.

I remember smashing the buttons hoping to get the right number for a code before the game started!

nba jam TE was tight...i used to run with AIRDOG haha...he did mad flips in the air while dunking....sick game, but what was the name of the Kobe Bryant gamethat was on n64...?

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

nba jam TE was tight...i used to run with AIRDOG haha...he did mad flips in the air while dunking....sick game, but what was the name of the Kobe Bryant game that was on n64...?

Kobe Bryant NBA courtside...i remember that commercial
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty much the same game, imo. But Jam takes the cake for me . Kids always claimed they heard of the so-called "Jordan" code, but there was neverany evidence lol.
Bill Clinton vs. Al Gore
pimp.gif
even had a warren moon code lol

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Hangtime was better imo
Yeah. The shooting on Hangtime was much smoother and more realistic than NBA Jam. I even bought the Hangtime Arcade cause I love it so much.

Showtime: NBA on NBC, Dreamcast/Arcade, amazing.

Never knew about Hoopz. Anything more in that one than just a roster update?

Back
Top Bottom