Anybody here a/was gang member?

I would tell ya'll who I have ties with/affiliated with/do business with but uhh we still active and we don't discuss our activities. Word to the Bighomie Meech...

since im a beanerd id always been look at as a ganster...i got a bald head too....but knowing "gangsters" thats in the past im bout getting to themoney
pimp.gif

i used to be from hoover when i was younger then i got traded to 60's for future considerations. im a free agent now and i like purple so i might get puton grape street next.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i used to be from hoover when i was younger then i got traded to 60's for future considerations. im a free agent now and i like purple so i might get put on grape street next.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i used to be from hoover when i was younger then i got traded to 60'skilla for future considerations. im a free agent now and i like purple so i might get put on grape street next.
nerd.gif

Man I'm from MoCo.
The fake Crips in my HS used to get beat up by the kids that did their hw.

Although Hood2Hood and Gangsterism is interesting, I don't think I would take part even if I lived in an area plagued by gang culture.

F___k it! It's NT and you guys are Fam so, I'm assuming ya'll wouldn't sellout/snitch on blood.....

If you value your life that is.....

Spoiler [+]
BMF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom