Anybody ever use Hims for hairloss ?

Just got laughed at by my wife and daughter cause i didn't realize I've lost hair off the crown :smh:

I keep a low ceaser so i didn't really notice but I'm wondering if anyone's tried it . I'm bout to do it but i see as soon as u stop it starts falling out again. Should i just take the L or really start gettin my old man swag on ? :lol::ohwell:

They'll just prescribe you finasteride and you may be recommended minoxidil which is available otc. Either way it's the only FDA approved drugs for hair loss.

bald-bald-patch.gif

They'll just prescribe you finasteride and you may be recommended minoxidil which is available otc. Either way it's the only FDA approved drugs for hair loss.

bald-bald-patch.gif

Yeah they said the best package included both. Just dont like the idea of it falling out after u stop

IMG_5588.gif

serious note…. Heard someone on a podcast a while back mention it, said they took it for a minute, showed progress, but after a while they started experiencing nausea.

Yeah I'm just gonna wind up wit the baldy i guess. Gonna miss the hairline but I'm at that age where **** like that ain't the end of the world anymore.

mane i feel like my hair is thinning on my head too
gunna enjoy it while it lasts
maybe go to turkey if u really wanna?

onewearz onewearz Multi-year finasteride user checking in with realistic input/observations

1) The common belief is finasteride = keep what you have, minoxidil = new growth.

2) A majority of people fear-mongering with side effects online have problems that extend beyond hair loss (putting this politely). For example, there was a movement to drink minoxidil at one point :stoneface: I tried minoxidil, my scalp didn’t like it so I stopped…it didn’t ruin my life or anything :lol:

3) Realistic expectations are important. Will hair grow back EXACTLY how it was when you were younger? Certainly not. Will slick bald spots regrow? Probably not. But based on my results (I wasn’t too bad), I wish I had started sooner.

i just went to turkey for vacation...alot of the guys walking around had bandages on their heads...id ask them about the procedure and how much they paid...they said they didnt feel anything after the local anesthesia and that it was about $2k

Back
Top Bottom