Anybody else take co workers' food?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

let them try me
indifferent.gif

Co-signing this..

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ain't nobody I've ever worked with would have the audacity taking something of mine without asking. Just cause it's a corporate setting don't mean dudes should get it f'ed up! Ain't no playing these kinda games round me.
I dont even take other peoples condiments without asking.  And if I do, I make sure that I buy that next bottle of mustard once my co-workers mustard runs low cause I'm using it all the time.

Thats foul OP.

It's very foul. Why on earth would someone put the food that SOMEONE else paid for in their mouth and act like it's nothing? Just straight disrespectful. Someone stole my friend's lunch at his job for three straight days, and he finally went around interrogating people. He's a huge black dude, and everybody got shook.
laugh.gif
Someone finally confessed and gave him like $30 as an apology.

I bring my lunch every day, but I leave it under my desk, right in my line of vision, in a smaller cooler I bought. Nothing goes in the communal fridge. I might be paranoid, but I don't trust anyone around my food.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ain't nobody I've ever worked with would have the audacity taking something of mine without asking. Just cause it's a corporate setting don't mean dudes should get it f'ed up! Ain't no playing these kinda games round me.
I dont even take other peoples condiments without asking.  And if I do, I make sure that I buy that next bottle of mustard once my co-workers mustard runs low cause I'm using it all the time.

Thats foul OP.

It's very foul. Why on earth would someone put the food that SOMEONE else paid for in their mouth and act like it's nothing? Just straight disrespectful. Someone stole my friend's lunch at his job for three straight days, and he finally went around interrogating people. He's a huge black dude, and everybody got shook.
laugh.gif
Someone finally confessed and gave him like $30 as an apology.

I bring my lunch every day, but I leave it under my desk, right in my line of vision, in a smaller cooler I bought. Nothing goes in the communal fridge. I might be paranoid, but I don't trust anyone around my food.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Nah, I have respect for my coworkers. I do hope you eat the wrong person's food one day and they end up bodying you, though.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Nah, I have respect for my coworkers. I do hope you eat the wrong person's food one day and they end up bodying you, though.

some cold-blooded jerk drained my entire, unopened 1L Orangina when I was a summer intern.
It was like 102 that day too, but as a lowly intern I couldn't really speak up 
frown.gif

OP I hope the next sandwich you mooch will be made with hands that were just used to wipe a mean deuce and they skip the Softsoap

some cold-blooded jerk drained my entire, unopened 1L Orangina when I was a summer intern.
It was like 102 that day too, but as a lowly intern I couldn't really speak up 
frown.gif

OP I hope the next sandwich you mooch will be made with hands that were just used to wipe a mean deuce and they skip the Softsoap

times are hard, you got to do what you've got to do.
tired.gif

get off your #!% and go buy your own food you bum
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
stealing aint right

times are hard, you got to do what you've got to do.
tired.gif

get off your #!% and go buy your own food you bum
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
stealing aint right

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

^ Y'all obviously didn't read my previous post's in here.

I don't get in the habit of reading anything more than 2 pages long.

^ Y'all obviously didn't read my previous post's in here.

I don't get in the habit of reading anything more than 2 pages long.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Your a poor *+# chump. Drink some bleach

Lol. Goodluck with selling those Retro Nububuck XII my dude. Keep lowering the price.

I couldn't even tell you the last time I updated my sig/price. I'm not struggling for money son unlike you. Just admit to everyone on NT your a tool.

Lol. Goodluck with selling those Retro Nububuck XII my dude. Keep lowering the price.

I couldn't even tell you the last time I updated my sig/price. I'm not struggling for money son unlike you. Just admit to everyone on NT your a tool.

lmao i do this on the weekends when im working by myself sometimes but only microwave dinners
laugh.gif

lmao i do this on the weekends when im working by myself sometimes but only microwave dinners
laugh.gif

Haha. you live near Towson right man? When you get a chance I'd like you to come see where I live, but then again.. you probably already know since you seem to know so much about me. I have no reason to "struggle" for money. You're flaming is useless and pointless my dude.. you're just looking for something to say cause you don't know me, at all. Tool, Go drink some bleach #@%*!.

Back
Top Bottom