Anybody else in my position?....

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

Originally Posted by MECKS

Yeah, I feel you.
I'm going through that with a good friend of mine. We used to be really tight and hang out all the time after work. We used to work together and he was my manager but then I got promoted and sent to another store. We still see each other at weekly manager meetings and we'll call or text if we need to talk to each other about store business but other than that we never hang anymore. I kinda feel like he only saw me as a work friend when I thought we were cooler than that, but I guess not.
frown.gif
kinda sounds like hes salty, imo

Could be. Especially because he found out that I make more money than him even though we do the same job, just at different stores. I tried talking to him about it and asked if he was mad at me about our boss giving me a higher salary than him. He said he wasn't mad at me because our boss is the one who's low-balling him on salary, but still. It feels like he is kinda mad at me about it since he can't really take his frustration out on our boss. So I guess I'm the scapegoat.
that sucks =\ hopefully he gets over it and realizes what you guys had.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

from readin alot of these posts did u ever think your friends felt the same way?
Nah.

In my situation, i would always have to hit them up to chill. I didn't like that, so i stopped hitting them up. 1 month turned into 2, 2 months turned into 6, then 6 turned into a year. I honestly don't have any friends. I work & go home. Only time i go out is if i'm chillin' with with a chick or shopping.
eek.gif
 This is EXACTLY the situation I'm in right now.  

Take some lessons from my man Vincenzo Ferraro, you supa dork loozas.

kinda sounds like hes salty, imo

Could be. Especially because he found out that I make more money than him even though we do the same job, just at different stores. I tried talking to him about it and asked if he was mad at me about our boss giving me a higher salary than him. He said he wasn't mad at me because our boss is the one who's low-balling him on salary, but still. It feels like he is kinda mad at me about it since he can't really take his frustration out on our boss. So I guess I'm the scapegoat.

I hope so. If not, there's nothing I can do but Do Me.

13zabo5.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

from readin alot of these posts did u ever think your friends felt the same way?
Nah.

In my situation, i would always have to hit them up to chill. I didn't like that, so i stopped hitting them up. 1 month turned into 2, 2 months turned into 6, then 6 turned into a year. I honestly don't have any friends. I work & go home. Only time i go out is if i'm chillin' with with a chick or shopping.
eek.gif
 This is EXACTLY the situation I'm in right now.  
This is exactly my situation, too.
tired.gif

I hope so. If not, there's nothing I can do but Do Me.

13zabo5.gif

Lez be frenz?

Yeah, I feel you.
I'm going through that with a good friend of mine. We used to be really tight and hang out all the time after work. We used to work together and he was my manager but then I got promoted and sent to another store. We still see each other at weekly manager meetings and we'll call or text if we need to talk to each other about store business but other than that we never hang anymore. I kinda feel like he only saw me as a work friend when I thought we were cooler than that, but I guess not.
frown.gif

Im sorry but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom