Anybody else have a rough start to 09'?

i had a bad ending of 08 and beginning of 09. but i am keeping my faith in god and things are getting a lot better. My new years resolution was to develop acloser relationship with him and needless to say my happiness is being fulfilled through such.

-Still haven't heard back from any colleges.
-Ex is giving me problems
-****** on my car is going out
-Feels like I'm in really bad shape. Ever since football season ended I've been really lazy.
Not as bad as 08 but hey.....only 19 days into the year.

yea I've lost a lot of money this month...in the 5 digit numbers too smh and its only the 19th

yea I've lost a lot of money this month...in the 5 digit numbers too smh and its only the 19th

only thing i really noticed is hrs got cut in half.. but im taking it as just acouple months break then it will go back up im suree.... or i hope

After tomorrow hopefully we see a rise in our lives...

But 09 started off with:
-Me not being able to spend time with my girlfriend (that may not seem really bad but she's really great to me)
-Grades weren't as hot as they should be
-I'm still sick and I've been in & out of the doctors for a year now
-My friends are starting to turn on me and leave me for their own lame ambitions
-I think my family is starting to lose hope

Yea man .

1) Got my tires slashed, had to buy 4 new tires and pay for the towing like $600 in total
2) Got fired
3) Got arrested and spent a night locked up, now I got court to fight the charges

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

pimp.gif
Just think - nothing has to be bad if you don't want them to. Things are negative because you perceive they are negative, but you don't have to look at things that way. Who's to say that what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong; what's bad is bad and what's good is good? At the end of the day does anything matter?
pimp.gif

okay I see what you're trying to say, but try saying that to the person who's Mother/Aunt is diagnosed with Cancer
Can you really tell that person that some good can come of it?

Damn OP how can I follow that? But ummm I'm optimistic...nothing major just some minor stuff...Bday was bittersweet...been high like 15 outta 20days...idkif that's bad though...ankle might be worse than I thought...no job yet but its coming along pretty well suprisingly...lost one...but other than thatI've been just living life I'm alive and well...my friends and family are all here...I'm going to VA in 2months so I can't complain...

I've had a rough end of 08 and a rough start to 09. Keep your head up though. I'm sure things will turn around. At least that's what I'm hopingfor myself.

My 09 has been going pretty well thus far. My grandma got out of the hospital last wk after being in there since the day
after Christmas. She's starting to feel better now so thats great. I have been able to buy somethings I really needed like
a new phone. School is straight and my girl lost her job but got a new one the next day. Other than that Im just
living and trying to stay healthy. Like Kix said God is good.

The only thing I can complain about is my sleeping patterns, it is all messed up. I'm still up and I have to wake up at 6:30am
smh.gif

Not much to complain about yet other then im a little behind on work related things with all the trade show stuff coming up. I guess the fact that rent and allmy other bills are about to be due again sucks but that isnt just an 09 thing, thats an end to every month thing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom