Anybody else have a rough start to 09'?

Since January 1st ive experienced:
a family friend go to the hospital for kidney failure
lost my job
moms lost her job
one of my closest friends got into a car wreck breaking his ribs and and a collapsed lung
my auntie has gallstones and needs her gallbladder removed
my cousin got arrested last wednesday on 5 counts of armed robbery and assault
indifferent.gif

and to top it all off this +*+* is messing with my sleeping patterns man. i be stressin over this +*+* not falling asleep until 8am
sick.gif

this is not the way i was hoping 09 would start
smh.gif

anyone else feel me?
nerd.gif

the only thing for me has been getting a speeding ticket for going 64 in a 55
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
, when the car in front of me was probably going about70 and the +!*%%#! pigster was on some shady $@*! pulling me over about five miles from where he said he got me on laser speeding
eyes.gif
. Yeah, there was no traffic either and it was a bright sunny day and I'mdamn sure I was only going about 60 too, damn laser probably tacked on about 5 mph. #!##%@+*%%#+ probably pulled me over cause he ain't write that manytickets that month and needed more money.....I hate cops.....

Been partying
Pullin numbers
Livin Life
Got a baby sister on the way
God is good

Not as rough as you OP. But

-my sleep cycle has been Fd up.. Only get bout 4-5hrs a day when I work fulltime n shcool fulltime.

-gettin harder for me to focus in school. Question myself everyday if its gon be worth it or not

-pops got laid off..

-bein broke is depressing..

Other than my hours getting hella cut, 09 has been great so far. I guess I deserve it because my 08 was the absolute worst

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Keep your head up, OP. It's times like these in which your true strength is revealed.
Just what I was thinking.
glasses.gif

The power of positive thinking can always prevail.

Other than my two of my uncles getting arrested in the first week of Jan. (Which has no affect on me).

It's been going really good for me.

nothing bad on my side, granma was in the hospital before christmas till abt a week ago..apart from that nothing bad really..
Yo keep your head up yo..things will get better.

HELL YEA -had to put 2000 into my car (engine problems) -my have to put another 1000 into it -arguing with my ex all the time (were not having that muchsex...smh) -possible layoff talk at my job

2009 sucks so far.

Lost my job right before I had to pay for books for class. Now Im broke.
No good jobs are open around here. Even my connections cant get me a job right now.
Prolly gonna have to get a job being a waiter or some bs.

I shoulda known this year was gonna suck after I was in the hospital waiting room from 1 am til 8 am waiting for my sis to get stitches... smh...

pimp.gif
Just think - nothing has to be bad if you don't want them to.Things are negative because you perceive they are negative, but you don't have to look at things that way. Who's to say that what's right is rightand what's wrong is wrong; what's bad is bad and what's good is good? At the end of the day does anything matter?
pimp.gif

I am sorry to hear that sir. my 09 has be going great. got a $5000/yr raise. a 800+ credit rating. and plenty of work. but I've had my share of down times.lost my job last year around this time so just know that things will get back to the up and up eventually. best wishes

Back
Top Bottom