Anybody Else Find Allen Iverson's Name Here Weird ......

AI is a legend and my favorite player of all time....its too bad to see his career end the way it did.

Actually, I put Iverson and Bryant neck and neck. Shaq, yeah, he did his thing. LeBron is doing his thing, but he isn't done. But Kobe?

Both he and Iverson made the game worse, and then even harder for the purists to watch. If anyone has ever seen Kobe break up a play, or steal a pass that was intended for his teammate, you'll understand why he nor Iverson has not been good for the game of team basketball.

Emphasis placed on TEAM.

Before anyone brings up Jordan, the Bulls TEAM defense was something special to watch, as that is where they really excelled.

Every team should play like the 2003-2005 Pistons or Spurs? Not every team can play that way.

Yall ****** dumb :lol:
Kobe
Shaq
Lebron
and eventually Durant all had a much bigger impact on the game than Iverson.
You think cause he wore white tees and rocked braids his impact on the game was that large? If you not from Philly SMH :smh:

You must be about 15 years old. Durant had a bigger impact on kids/the game of basketball? A lot of the things that Iverson made popular obviously might not have been best for the game, but there should be no denying that he had more of an impact on kids growing up than any athlete I can think of besides Jordan. Kids emulated every single thing that he did or wore.

An argument can be made for Durant that now every kid over 6'10 is going to want to cross people over and drain 3's instead of playing in the post.

Although really that started with Garnett but Durant is the prototype.

I knew people hated AI but folk are really citing the greatness of Todd MacCulloch to discredit what AI did? :smh:

Who on that roster did he have to pass to? Eric Snow? :lol:

He created so many wide open jumpers for those guys off of penetration and steal opportunities.

#4 all time in MPG. #6 PPG. #7 steals per.

And I don't even see how his influence can be debated, from his game to just him period. Dude wore a durag to receive his Rookie of the Year award, he is likely THE #1 reason for the NBA's dress policy.

You must be about 15 years old. Durant had a bigger impact on kids/the game of basketball? A lot of the things that Iverson made popular obviously might not have been best for the game, but there should be no denying that he had more of an impact on kids growing up than any athlete I can think of besides Jordan. Kids emulated every single thing that he did or wore.

You must be one of allen iverson's sons if you think his impact on the game was that great.... :rolleyes

You talking about kids emulated what he did and wore.... I'm talking about impact of the game of basketball... We have never seen an NBA player with the size and athletic ability of Lebron James and you have the nerve to say Iverson's impact was larger than his.

I'm from LA.... and i'm willing to bet you're from the east coast if you really think dude was that big... dude wasn't even that hot after the questions :lol:

You must be one of allen iverson's sons if you think his impact on the game was that great.... :rolleyes
You talking about kids emulated what he did and wore.... I'm talking about impact of the game of basketball... We have never seen an NBA player with the size and athletic ability of Lebron James and you have the nerve to say Iverson's impact was larger than his.
I'm from LA.... and i'm willing to bet you're from the east coast if you really think dude was that big... dude wasn't even that hot after the questions :lol:

Wow. Just wow. So Iverson wasn't even poppin off after his rookie year.....I feel bro.

An argument can be made for Durant that now every kid over 6'10 is going to want to cross people over and drain 3's instead of playing in the post.
Although really that started with Garnett but Durant is the prototype.
Nope.

May I please introduce you to this man....

Back
Top Bottom