Anybody doing Fantasy Football? VOL. Too Many QBs, let's get it on!

im pretty sure the IR only works if the player is actually on the IR, or something of that nature.

thin roster was created for the purpose of creating more activity in the league and give a 'cover' to those on the bottom end of the stick.

What's the playoff seeding tiebreaker? We're about to have some competition for those last 2 spots...

What's the playoff seeding tiebreaker? We're about to have some competition for those last 2 spots...

Probably points scored.

I'm on the outside looking it at #7. Need a Deion Sandals loss and a win all while scoring more points then those behind me who may win. :lol:

^ it's 8 team-playoff so as of now you're actually in. This bro was definitely on something when he set up the league but being its my 4th this year it's actually pretty refreshing :lol: good luck to everyone this week, I think we're gonna have some competitive playoffs

^ it's 8 team-playoff so as of now you're actually in. This bro was definitely on something when he set up the league but being its my 4th this year it's actually pretty refreshing :lol: good luck to everyone this week, I think we're gonna have some competitive playoffs

10 passing yards to a point, fumbles even if they aren't recovered still count, as well as sacks... :lol:

DEFINITELY the most interesting league I've played in, not looking to re-up though

Lost to you back to back weeks, 1 and 2 seed lost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom