Anybody a member of 12society vol Nas, KLove, BGriffin, Strahan, Lincecum- mystery gifts

For $39 a month, you get at least $125 worth of merchandise. It asked me a bunch of questions about what size I wear, what sports and magazines I am into, what celebrity I dress like, what music I listen to, what electronic devices I own, so I guess it isn't totally random but it could be a good value so I signed up. Anybody who is a member, what did you get?

Link is http://www.12society.com

A friend told me about this a few weeks ago, totally forgot about it. I'll sign-up tomorrow. I heard the stuff you get is really good.

So I guess this is the male version of a similar program I saw for women?

Pretty cool...

Looking through their twitter I saw a guy got some headphones, everyone else just posted pictures of the outside of the box. Nick Cannon was on 106 talking about his new headphone line, so maybe that's something he got. Even if they just send me 3 clothing items a month in my size, it'd be more than worth 40 bucks. Business model reminds me of when woot, 1saleaday, and the other deal a day sites do closeouts and just sell mystery boxes.

It wasn't why I started this topic but if you want a link to register http://12so.co/RmgCz

MaFpTKIV_W

MaFpTKIV_W

Sounds interesting. Might think about signing up once school starts again.

I have a feeling that the boxes might be on point a first and
then fall off though...

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

For $39 a month, you get at least $125 worth of merchandise. It asked me a bunch of questions about what size I wear, what sports and magazines I am into, what celebrity I dress like, what music I listen to, what electronic devices I own, so I guess it isn't totally random but it could be a good value so I signed up. Anybody who is a member, what did you get?

Link is http://www.12society.com
They're collecting information.  

sounds pretty cool though.

have we gone back in time
? or just yukud
i seevhere i have seen this same thread a while back

Looks like they sold out for this month. When do they re-up, it sounds interesting. I will try it next month just to see whats good.

This month's box is their last chance with me. Last months was decent. I included a video of an unboxing below. But generally even at $25 it's **** I don't need and wouldn't buy anyways which thus negates the "savings." There is more companies of a similar nature popping up including one called FiveFour which does the same thing but all fashion. I like the boxes they come in though.

for that $39 I can spend it in a better fashion...get a couple subs at jimmy johns on my lunch break or something...

This month's box is their last chance with me. Last months was decent. I included a video of an unboxing below. But generally even at $25 it's **** I don't need and wouldn't buy anyways which thus negates the "savings." There is more companies of a similar nature popping up including one called FiveFour which does the same thing but all fashion. I like the boxes they come in though.

Is that you DatZNasty?

Well here is box 4

This company sucks. They won't respond to my email requests to cancel, so I check their facebook and plenty of other people are having the same problem. Box 5 was this, a tuxedo shirt and skinny tie, some more like "designer" shaving creams and lotions, a Zunammy watch, and we got to pick a free item so I took the Syntha Protein shake

600570_366555440103073_681904681_n.jpg

Like really what the **** am I going to do with a mini bat with Kevin Love's signature in it. Finished a box 5 video. The best thing is literally the box itself they send it in, it's huge like a polo boots box and I can store things in it or use it to doublebox if someone willl buy my Air Force 1's from the buy/sell section

i read a bit about it and i don't think i could ever get into something like this.

i'm particular about my clothes. i definitely don't need other ppl telling me what i should wear.

seems like it is him in the vids.
interested in this. not sure if its worth the $40 though

Last edited:
Well here is box 4

This company sucks. They won't respond to my email requests to cancel, so I check their facebook and plenty of other people are having the same problem. Box 5 was this, a tuxedo shirt and skinny tie, some more like "designer" shaving creams and lotions, a Zunammy watch, and we got to pick a free item so I took the Syntha Protein shake
600570_366555440103073_681904681_n.jpg

Based off what you got I def would suscribe to this..

Seems pretty dope to me.

Back
Top Bottom