Any word on ADIDAS retroing these adidas? eqt?

Originally Posted by duke4005

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by duke4005

^^^ TheGoldenChild, from everything I could find, adidas had to pay a fee to Frampton Ellis to be able to use the technology to retro the shoes, but could not use the logo or name.
so they got cheap?? still not a problem, cause the EQT elevations are nice, really need to release those, cause it's an OD on Crazy8. might as well include the EQT Top Ten 2010

Exactly!!! I have been waiting on those. Not sure about how cheap they got, because I could never find a dollar amount, but I am betting it cost them pretty good. The whole FYW line needs to come back in a bad way, just for nostalgia.

it should come back, but chances are slim, especially since the basketball shoes that rose is wearing are doing so well and they have a lot more technology compared to the feet you wear.. if adidas was smart, they'd add some new tech (formotion) to the FYW line.. 

i just want those purple eqt elevations.. and even if they decide to bring the elevations back, i still have an old pair, where i can remove the tongue and add that to the new shoe, because that tongue has the FYW logo on it!!

but the 2010 is a very underrated shoe IMO..

205zhpg.jpg

http://!!%##%#%@%#*%.com/shoes/?p=23693  

Back
Top Bottom