Any word on ADIDAS retroing these adidas? eqt?

runningfishy

Banned
http://farm5.static.flick...292145368_19f1fab3de.jpg
4292145368_19f1fab3de.jpg

Please tell me.

Wow, I was just searching for these in a size 10 yesterday... these were the adidas elevate eqt worn by Kobe. I wanted these bad back in 97 but only had access to the black pair. If anybody can help PM or kingofeastnc at yahoo dot com

Wow, I was just searching for these in a size 10 yesterday... these were the adidas elevate eqt worn by Kobe. I wanted these bad back in 97 but only had access to the black pair. If anybody can help PM or kingofeastnc at yahoo dot com

Hoping that the recent popularity of the crazy 8 retros would nudge adidas into releasing these as well. Come on three stripes!

Hoping that the recent popularity of the crazy 8 retros would nudge adidas into releasing these as well. Come on three stripes!

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

they are called adidas equipment elevation. im looking for the dunk contest pair... but im doubting they'll re-release... can always keep hoping for these and the eqt 2010

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

they are called adidas equipment elevation. im looking for the dunk contest pair... but im doubting they'll re-release... can always keep hoping for these and the eqt 2010

If Adidas would retro these in white AND black I would be a very happy customer. C'mon Adidas! Get these on the shelves!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

If Adidas would retro these in white AND black I would be a very happy customer. C'mon Adidas! Get these on the shelves!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

even if they do, it wouldn't have that great feet u wear technology sadly.

How you figure? The Top Ten retro has it, the Crazy 8 has it. You must be thinking of Nike retros and lack of technology.   

How you figure? The Top Ten retro has it, the Crazy 8 has it. You must be thinking of Nike retros and lack of technology.   

Originally Posted by duke4005

no they dont.. well not completely, since the guy that came up with the feet you wear tech he had copyright on it.. or something like that.. same reason why they didnt use the feet you wear face/ logo anymore on the new retros

no they dont.. well not completely, since the guy that came up with the feet you wear tech he had copyright on it.. or something like that.. same reason why they didnt use the feet you wear face/ logo anymore on the new retros

^^^ TheGoldenChild, from everything I could find, adidas had to pay a fee to Frampton Ellis to be able to use the technology to retro the shoes, but could not use the logo or name.

^^^ TheGoldenChild, from everything I could find, adidas had to pay a fee to Frampton Ellis to be able to use the technology to retro the shoes, but could not use the logo or name.

so they got cheap?? still not a problem, cause the EQT elevations are nice, really need to release those, cause it's an OD on Crazy8. might as well include the EQT Top Ten 2010

so they got cheap?? still not a problem, cause the EQT elevations are nice, really need to release those, cause it's an OD on Crazy8. might as well include the EQT Top Ten 2010

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Exactly!!! I have been waiting on those. Not sure about how cheap they got, because I could never find a dollar amount, but I am betting it cost them pretty good. The whole FYW line needs to come back in a bad way, just for nostalgia.

Exactly!!! I have been waiting on those. Not sure about how cheap they got, because I could never find a dollar amount, but I am betting it cost them pretty good. The whole FYW line needs to come back in a bad way, just for nostalgia.

it should come back, but chances are slim, especially since the basketball shoes that rose is wearing are doing so well and they have a lot more technology compared to the feet you wear.. if adidas was smart, they'd add some new tech (formotion) to the FYW line.. 

i just want those purple eqt elevations.. and even if they decide to bring the elevations back, i still have an old pair, where i can remove the tongue and add that to the new shoe, because that tongue has the FYW logo on it!!

but the 2010 is a very underrated shoe IMO..

205zhpg.jpg

http://!!%##%#%@%#*%.com/shoes/?p=23693  

Back
Top Bottom