Any website offering discount on fragrances?

Buying my mom a gift (Gucci Premiere Perfume) & im wondering if there are any sites that may have a small discount atleast (bloomingdales, NM etc..

I thought most companies now make stores exclude fragrances from their coupons? I know they made Sephora and Ulta do this

Not sure if the exact one you're looking for is on there, but for everybody else, depending on what you're looking for, overstock.com usually has a good discount on certain ones.

Not sure if the exact one you're looking for is on there, but for everybody else, depending on what you're looking for, overstock.com usually has a good discount on certain ones.

you have to be careful though; Overstock is now spread out to all different types of sellers so Overstock is essentially the middleman who sells for them...you could end up with fake or perfume that's been watered down

you have to be careful though; Overstock is now spread out to all different types of sellers so Overstock is essentially the middleman who sells for them...you could end up with fake or perfume that's been watered down
Oh word? I haven't bought anything off there for awhile now. Good to know.

Honestly this is is the only reason I'd think to avoid them.

Its too easy to tamper with. 

Plus with stuff like this, you're better off just spending that real money. Its a luxury item.

Its not like substituting different brands of cereal or generic OTC meds. 
laugh.gif

Perfumania.com offers 25% off Sitewide + Free Samples after entering 25% off promo code SEPT25 at checkout. Excludes clearance items. Save $10 off $50 or more with promo code SAVE10. Free shipping on orders $50 or more, otherwise shipping starts at $5.95.

Back
Top Bottom