Any sites or free programs to DL to make my own ringtones?

s dubl

Supporter
I used to just use my motorolla phone tools, but I need a moto phone to do that, and I have none that work.

Is there any sites or free programs I can download to make my own ringtones for free? That I wont have to use data on my cell phone?

Thanks in advance for any help.

You can also use Audacity, google it. It's free. There's youtube videos on how to make ringtones too.

google wavlab....it's for music production but you can also make ringtones with it if your phone allows mp3 tones.

btw haven't had a ringtone since 2006
laugh.gif

Damn all I have to do is go to my music, choose the song and set it as my ringtone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Damn all I have to do is go to my music, choose the song and set it as my ringtone
pimp.gif
I can do that too...but I'd rather have certain parts of a song, not the whole thing.

mainly because wifey and my daughter got new phones and want ringtones...I'll prob make a new one or two as well.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

pimp.gif
I can do that too...but I'd rather have certain parts of a song, not the whole thing.

mainly because wifey and my daughter got new phones and want ringtones...I'll prob make a new one or two as well.

http://makeownringtone.com/ is easy as hell to use if your phone supports mp3 ringtones. Don't have to download any programs.

what kind of phone do you have?

I use myxertones.com and have an iphone

best site for ringtones.

Back
Top Bottom