Any place in the world where the weather is PERFECT year round?

Originally Posted by melofan15

NOT Miami, contrary to what most people think.

This... it's either always raining or ridiculously hot and humid.

Isn't San Fran always nice if you like it to be a little cold?  I've also herd there's never any bad days in Hawaii either.

Originally Posted by melofan15

NOT Miami, contrary to what most people think.

This... it's either always raining or ridiculously hot and humid.

Isn't San Fran always nice if you like it to be a little cold?  I've also herd there's never any bad days in Hawaii either.

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

For some reason I think I'll enjoy Bay Area wather. Can't stand heat/humidity and brick cold weather.
laugh.gif

bay area is def cold and humid smh
indifferent.gif

OXNARD, VENTURA, SANTA BARBARA,ca !!! 60s-70s all year long... supposedly the best weather in so cal

OXNARD, VENTURA, SANTA BARBARA,ca !!! 60s-70s all year long... supposedly the best weather in so cal

Cali still winning i see. im in the DMV and it feels like im in a moist oven right now 
sick.gif

A/C broke too 
indifferent.gif

Repairmen can't come till Monday 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Cali still winning i see. im in the DMV and it feels like im in a moist oven right now 
sick.gif

A/C broke too 
indifferent.gif

Repairmen can't come till Monday 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Alaska, or wherever stays the coldest the longest.

Yeah, Antarctica has pretty constant weather.

There must be some equatorial island where the weather is just right though - but it would get dark at the same time every day all year which would be weird. I love when it's light until 11 here in the summer.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Alaska, or wherever stays the coldest the longest.

Yeah, Antarctica has pretty constant weather.

There must be some equatorial island where the weather is just right though - but it would get dark at the same time every day all year which would be weird. I love when it's light until 11 here in the summer.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

For some reason I think I'll enjoy Bay Area wather. Can't stand heat/humidity and brick cold weather.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
If you consider 60s-70s cold then yea.  Theres probably like 1 week out the whole winter where it will dip into the 30s during late night/early mornings.  It's not humid at all in the bay area.  If its hot its dry heat usually and it hardly ever hits 95 in SF unless its some heat wave.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
If you consider 60s-70s cold then yea.  Theres probably like 1 week out the whole winter where it will dip into the 30s during late night/early mornings.  It's not humid at all in the bay area.  If its hot its dry heat usually and it hardly ever hits 95 in SF unless its some heat wave.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
??? I have nothing against LA but you socal dudes always speak nonsense about us
laugh.gif

People who say the bay area is cold must suffer through death valley like temperature year round. San Francisco is the coldest city in the Bay Area and most of the time temperature is between 60-75 degrees. so cold right
eyes.gif

And we don't have that humid heat, it's a dry heat.

I'm not even being biased, I've been to almost every major country in the world and we have by far the best weather in the world, tied with Santa Barbara (where I live right now). I'd say tied with LA too but it gets way too damn hot there during the summer. In the Bay Area  it gets to 90 for about a week in July, then it goes back down to 75-80

Rain? there's only a few weeks out of the year when it rains, and most of the time it coincides with the rest of cali getting rain too.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
??? I have nothing against LA but you socal dudes always speak nonsense about us
laugh.gif

People who say the bay area is cold must suffer through death valley like temperature year round. San Francisco is the coldest city in the Bay Area and most of the time temperature is between 60-75 degrees. so cold right
eyes.gif

And we don't have that humid heat, it's a dry heat.

I'm not even being biased, I've been to almost every major country in the world and we have by far the best weather in the world, tied with Santa Barbara (where I live right now). I'd say tied with LA too but it gets way too damn hot there during the summer. In the Bay Area  it gets to 90 for about a week in July, then it goes back down to 75-80

Rain? there's only a few weeks out of the year when it rains, and most of the time it coincides with the rest of cali getting rain too.

San Diego is pretty close but still nowhere near perfect all year long.

I live in La Jolla right now, from about January to March or April it's too cold.

Nowhere has perfect weather....you're always gonna have that one time of year where it's too hot, too cold, too humid, too rainy, whatever.

San Diego is pretty close but still nowhere near perfect all year long.

I live in La Jolla right now, from about January to March or April it's too cold.

Nowhere has perfect weather....you're always gonna have that one time of year where it's too hot, too cold, too humid, too rainy, whatever.

Back
Top Bottom