Any other non-Mavs fan want to see the Mavericks win it all this season?

Never did like or hate the Mavs, but I've become a huge fan of Dirk this year watching him dominate in the playoffs. The man is just THAT good... maybe the best finesse player/shooter ever.

Nothing would be more satisfying watching Mavs redeem themselves against the Heat this year, after the D-Whistle and the Refs screwed them over in 06.

Really want Dirk, Kidd and Chandler to get their ring. And this is coming from a Spurs Fan, Dallas are the Spurs biggest rivals next to the Lakers.

Really want Dirk, Kidd and Chandler to get their ring. And this is coming from a Spurs Fan, Dallas are the Spurs biggest rivals next to the Lakers.

I doubt it. The majority of America hate Dirk and the Mavs...not on NT but I'm sure a lot of casual fans probably would rather see LeBron win it all vs. the Mavs. In fact, I really don't think the hate for LeBron and the Heat is as strong as people think.

I doubt it. The majority of America hate Dirk and the Mavs...not on NT but I'm sure a lot of casual fans probably would rather see LeBron win it all vs. the Mavs. In fact, I really don't think the hate for LeBron and the Heat is as strong as people think.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

I think you got that backwards.

I think you got that backwards.

I'm pretty sure the basketball world sans Heat/LeBron/Wade fans are behind Dirk and the Mavs at this point.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure the basketball world sans Heat/LeBron/Wade fans are behind Dirk and the Mavs at this point.
laugh.gif

I'm going for the Mavs but the Heat winning won't hurt..the teams I didn't want to win are all done

I'm going for the Mavs but the Heat winning won't hurt..the teams I didn't want to win are all done

The hate for the Heat is legit...people from coast to coast throughout this entire continent hate the Heat and will be rooting against them. I bet if they did a survey in the 28 other cities with NBA teams, almost all 28 of them would declare their support for the Mavs over the Heat
laugh.gif

The hate for the Heat is legit...people from coast to coast throughout this entire continent hate the Heat and will be rooting against them. I bet if they did a survey in the 28 other cities with NBA teams, almost all 28 of them would declare their support for the Mavs over the Heat
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom