any one on NT go to Bethune Cookman University?

im thinking about transferring there for school and track and field i was wondering if any one on niketalk went there or goes there now and could give me a a heads up or tell me how it is up there i been to Florida once but it was only to Ocala witch was kinda boring but if any one could help me out that would be good thanks in advance

im thinking about transferring there for school and track and field i was wondering if any one on niketalk went there or goes there now and could give me a a heads up or tell me how it is up there i been to Florida once but it was only to Ocala witch was kinda boring but if any one could help me out that would be good thanks in advance

yea my boy Nick went there

nick-collins-2009-9-13-21-40-30.jpg

Originally Posted by x M F D000000mmmmmmmmmm x

Morehouse? Georgia State?
Georgia State isn't an HBCU. 

The top HBCU's are probably Morehouse, Spelman, and Howard.  Hampton doesn't seem too bad either.

The top HBCU's are probably Morehouse, Spelman, and Howard.  Hampton doesn't seem too bad either.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

The top HBCU's are probably Morehous FAMU, Spelman, and Howard.  Hampton doesn't seem too bad either.

The top HBCU's are probably Morehous FAMU, Spelman, and Howard.  Hampton doesn't seem too bad either.

I know, I was just asking since I plan on enrolling into on of them next fall.

Back
Top Bottom