Any one else does this within their circle? - (Nicknames for randoms)

hahahaha

It's a must to have nick-names. A few of mine:

BDS (back door s$%&, cuz she always wanted to keep it lowkey & sneaky, & no not "that" backdoor)
MGF (miss ghetto fab, cuz she lived in the ghetto & was ghetto)
3 strikes (cuz she got 3 strikes, but kept swinging)
the "all-arounder" (really no explanation necessary)

roll.gif
ma we got sooo many let me see off top:

Azubuike
Hater
Hater's Friend
Monster

cant remember no more, on this AK-47
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

we do that. we also talk about them in front of their face but in code, with football references .

That +%%! is funny when done right. Most catch on, but this one chick never got it. We called her the Morgue, because she looked dead from the neck up. 

man me and my best friend had nicknames for each girl we messed with usually depend what school they went to then others had nicknames
Cheyenne
Rancho
Wuts her Face
Homewrecker
Baby Blue
Sunshine
Puta Loca
Pink
Boss
Footlocker

Originally Posted by Cubinican

man me and my best friend had nicknames for each girl we messed with usually depend what school they went to then others had nicknames
Cheyenne
Rancho
Wuts her Face
Homewrecker
Baby Blue
Sunshine
Puta Loca
Pink
Boss
Footlocker
laugh.gif

im guilty of this, me and my patnas be labelin these girls

m dot
becky(i only smashed once, but she always ready to gimme that dome)
ms. officer(she's tryna be a cop)
almond joy/ joy toy

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I know of a chick that my cousin and his boys call Magic to her face (she responds). She thinks it's just a regular name, but really it's cuz they know she burned this one cat way back when so they call her Magic [Johnson] now.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is all hilarious b/c I was just going through my cousin's cell and some of his contacts are listed under nicknames we use

-nappy braids
-Baker's Square
-tear drop
-the librarian
-Ruffles

No girl gets called by her name:

Shawty Lo...

...Weekend Girl...

...20 Inch Thighs...

...Treadstone...

...Shortiepop-a-lot...

...Jumpman...

...Medellin...

...Snot Snot...

...Lady Di...

...Slumdog...

...Ki LoLo...

...just to name a few.

Skeet Back
Skeet Neck
Skeet Hand
Sleepy Head
Catcher's Mitt (Cuz I said this chick face look like an old catcher's mitt and she was good at catching ______).
Milkshake

Most are pretty obvious, no?
laugh.gif
We like to talk about these Jezebels in their presence as if we talking about other chicks. We'd be describing events they knew they did and they play it off like some other chick did with responses like "That %+%+$ is a nasty %!!."

Then we got other phrases to have sentences like "Just got that cool jerk from skeet back." and "Bout to get that doodoo butter going with Milkshake tonight!"

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

No girl gets called by her name:

Shawty Lo...

...Weekend Girl...

...20 Inch Thighs...

...Treadstone...

...Shortiepop-a-lot...

...Jumpman...

...Medellin...

...Snot Snot...

...Lady Di...

...Slumdog...

...Ki LoLo...

...just to name a few.
roll.gif
...I could only imagine.

''Treadstone'' was just super secretive about her freakin' - lil youngin' would just call from like mad different numbers to set the smash up - was drunk one nite and told her, ''you bout to stop doin' all this 'Jason Bourne' super spy $%%! - I'm tired of playin' Russian Roulette pickin' these unknown #s up''...

...''Jumpman'' was just cute as $%%! and was a sneakerhead too - she always had some Jordans or some fly $%%! on.

I'm thinking treadstone would burn rubbers, and jumpman couldn't keep her legs closed. lol...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I know of a chick that my cousin and his boys call Magic to her face (she responds). She thinks it's just a regular name, but really it's cuz they know she burned this one cat way back when so they call her Magic [Johnson] now. See how that works mouse? That's doing it right
laugh.gif

there's no hidden meaning in Colombia tho...he's colombian so thats what i call him...all the others thats just how we refer to them in conversation...
Hence why you are doing it wrong 
laugh.gif

This is very degrading and disrespectful towards women, if you can't respect them enough to call them by their real names you shouldn't interact with them. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom