Any of you know anything about warrants?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by donpoppa

do you still have the pass and do you have proof you purchased the pass? if so go yo court and explain your reason.

Don't try to evade them or skip the date.  What you did was really insignificant, and if you don't have a record, you should get off easy.
Yeah, just show up to the court date. If anything, your case is so insignificant, they might not even see a judge and they'll just ask you to pay a fine and that'll be it.

How did you pull that one off?

laugh.gif
when i had to go to get a new state ID i just put a bogus address since i was moving and didnt have a permanent address really. they didnt look twice at it so its whatever
laugh.gif
you can put down anything for your address

Yeah, just show up to the court date. Ifanything, your case is so insignificant, they might not even see ajudge and they'll just ask you to pay a fine and that'll be it.

id rather try to prove myself and not get a fine at all. you have drivers who let people on without paying and i gotta go to court for this $!%%. its not like i didnt pay either, so i wasnt evading fare.

how much would the fine be? court fee or what im being accused of?

does this go on my criminal record?

How did you pull that one off?

laugh.gif
when i had to go to get a new state ID i just put a bogus address since i was moving and didnt have a permanent address really. they didnt look twice at it so its whatever
laugh.gif
you can put down anything for your address

Yeah, just show up to the court date. Ifanything, your case is so insignificant, they might not even see ajudge and they'll just ask you to pay a fine and that'll be it.

id rather try to prove myself and not get a fine at all. you have drivers who let people on without paying and i gotta go to court for this $!%%. its not like i didnt pay either, so i wasnt evading fare.

how much would the fine be? court fee or what im being accused of?

does this go on my criminal record?

take care of ur warrants bro. my city's police came to my house 30 mins before i had work and my roommate opens the door and the cops asked for me. of course i come down and get put in cuffs. spent 3 hours in jail before my roommate bailed me out. i had 7 warrants and all that totaled to be $1700+. i also missed work and it didnt look too good on me. take care of it so you can lose the trouble of them coming to look for you (though its only pety)

take care of ur warrants bro. my city's police came to my house 30 mins before i had work and my roommate opens the door and the cops asked for me. of course i come down and get put in cuffs. spent 3 hours in jail before my roommate bailed me out. i had 7 warrants and all that totaled to be $1700+. i also missed work and it didnt look too good on me. take care of it so you can lose the trouble of them coming to look for you (though its only pety)

pay the ticket. if you don't show up they'll put out a default warrant on you and then you won't be able to get bail when you're arrested for it so they can guarantee you'll show up at court.

basically...

paying a fine + no record > spending a night in lockup + criminal record

pay the ticket. if you don't show up they'll put out a default warrant on you and then you won't be able to get bail when you're arrested for it so they can guarantee you'll show up at court.

basically...

paying a fine + no record > spending a night in lockup + criminal record

The adress was fake so that may help.

The key is your name, how common is your name and did you give them your real birthday?

The adress was fake so that may help.

The key is your name, how common is your name and did you give them your real birthday?

You know what it is to get arrested for a routine traffic stop or any other minor infraction? You dont want the possibility of that on your head with a simple $#+ bench warrant. Pay the damned fine bro.

You know what it is to get arrested for a routine traffic stop or any other minor infraction? You dont want the possibility of that on your head with a simple $#+ bench warrant. Pay the damned fine bro.

i gotta turn myself in for 3 criminal warrants today, lawyer fees + bond + court fees + missing work = wishing i never broke the law.

just handle it asap, it only amounts to more problems in the future.

i gotta turn myself in for 3 criminal warrants today, lawyer fees + bond + court fees + missing work = wishing i never broke the law.

just handle it asap, it only amounts to more problems in the future.

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

ok I got a question. If I went to a college campus (that I dont attent) and got a campus sitation, will I get in any trouble if I dont pay it?

why are you planning to be arrested
indifferent.gif
and yes you will get in trouble. they'll keep your %@$ until its time to go to court.

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

ok I got a question. If I went to a college campus (that I dont attent) and got a campus sitation, will I get in any trouble if I dont pay it?

why are you planning to be arrested
indifferent.gif
and yes you will get in trouble. they'll keep your %@$ until its time to go to court.

Back
Top Bottom