ANY OF YALL EVER BEEN A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER? OR KNOW ANY CO'S?

jus lost my job and im thinking about applying....any of yall know any co's or been one before???

I already know where this is going

but yea I know one he making like 35,000 plus benefits hes 21

too easy.
rick_ross_cop_500.jpg

you can rap on the side also...

smh.gif
i know one, you wont make enough cash to put your lifeon the line. like dude said about 35g and its not pretty

my aunt is one in a juvenile detention center. i think this is her 4th year, but i think she makes a decent amount of money. bad hours though

i had a homeboy who was 22 and a CO he hustled the system with the unlimited OT was making about 75k a year getting around 5 Gs every 2 weeks a new G37 coupeand everything. but i doubt he could enjoy that money with how much he worked.

DO IT! I been one for 2 1/2 yrs.... I work 7-3 and have plenty time left in a day, life on the line sure.....thats anywhere in the world, you never know whatmight happen. Hey, you give respect, you get respect, golden rule ! If your in need of a job...do it. You gotta be hard and firm in your actions and how yourun things tho.....these inmates are master manipulators lol Ps it helps to stand 6'4" 250+
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

What do CO's do anyways?

To answer your question, Monitor inmates behaviors and control actions....enforcing the rules.....they (inmates) make it tough sometimes, overall easy job

Back
Top Bottom