Any NT's have Gamefly?

My brother loves it, though at my old house we suspected someone was stealing our games before it got to us because 3-4 came up missing.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

never again. worst shipping ever takes years.
tired.gif

not good look, if only netflix had videogames. thanks

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

anyone else? i want to get it since i cant afford buyin 60 dollar games every month
smh.gif
exactly what im sayin, i really wanna get into video games but you cant say its a cheap hobby. add that to the other things you do like my gymmembership, blackberry, insurance..............ish adds up.

edit: i live in CT

I have it and i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Ive had it since day one, and have NEVER had slow shipping. 1-2 days max. I think its the greatest service ever!

I have gameznflix their shippin is fast but the new games are usually out or a short wait.

cheap to 3 items outs for $12.99
with emmys coupon

I have Gamefly. Its good. They have this thing where the postoffice scans this barcode when u send the game so they can confirm you sent the game and they sendyour game out a day after you shipped it. It takes 3 days for the games to come from Cali to Florida. They are supposed to be opening a Tampa office too.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

never again. worst shipping ever takes years.

Are you serious? The warehouse is in Cali and it takes a day or two to get shipped to me in Seattle. I LOVE IT! They always have the games I want too. If it's a new game, just make sure it's in your cue and you can get it right when it comes out.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

I have gameznflix their shippin is fast but the new games are usually out or a short wait.

cheap to 3 items outs for $12.99
with emmys coupon
wordddd, that deal sound better then gamefly ill look into it, thanks

^super easy. empty your queue of everything besides the new games you want, even if they aren't out yet.

i've done that every time something brand new was about to come out and got it right away.

i like the service, shipping kind of sucks considering they ship to me from their pittsburgh warehouse and it takes like 3 days to get to me for some reason(i'm in philly)

buying used games owns, because they drop prices on them like crazy. i rented cod4 right when it came out, and 2 weeks later their used game price was $40. ihad $10 gamefly cash in my account (they give you for being a member for so long) and i chose to "keep it" for $30. box/manual shipped and they wereperfect condition.

recommended.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

^super easy. empty your queue of everything besides the new games you want, even if they aren't out yet.

i've done that every time something brand new was about to come out and got it right away.

i like the service, shipping kind of sucks considering they ship to me from their pittsburgh warehouse and it takes like 3 days to get to me for some reason (i'm in philly)

buying used games owns, because they drop prices on them like crazy. i rented cod4 right when it came out, and 2 weeks later their used game price was $40. i had $10 gamefly cash in my account (they give you for being a member for so long) and i chose to "keep it" for $30. box/manual shipped and they were perfect condition.

recommended.
good info, yea im gonna have to make this move.

It used to take a while since I live in Orlando and the games shipped out of Cali. 2-3 days usually. But now they opened a new shipping center in Tampa andnow its next day!!!! I love it.

Best Service EVER, Why pay $60 for a game and trade it in 2-3 weeks later and get $15, F EB Games they are a rip off especially if you beat games quick.
Ship time is 2 days and always have every game in stock...

yo I've been thinking about this for a while now too but I share the mailbox with the upstairs neighbor and their kid messes with us everytime fromdingdong ditch to taking our packages. just kinda paranoid that he'll take the game and i'm gonna be charged for that

shipping doesn't take long at all for me since i live only a couple hours away from their warehouse. it's much cheaper to just rent the games insteadof buying each individually. i find it pointless to buy games that you'll only play once and after you beat it, you're going to sell/trade it inanyway. if you like the game a lot though, you can always buy it from gamefly.

Back
Top Bottom