Any NTers Work at The Gap?

They basically just want to know why you chose Gap and not a competitor like AE or something. And they want to gauge your conversational skills, so make sure you can "Sound smart". They will also probably ask you to give examples of times when you may have solved a problem or taken the lead on a project at work. And depending on what position you are applying for they might ask you to describe your style. Basically, expect to be challenged more if you're applying to be a manager.

I've been working there since 06, so my 1st interview was so long ago. But I have had preliminary management interviews and have taken a few breaks where I had to reapply and sometimes re-interview. I never took the last few interviews seriously though. It was pretty much just protocol at that point.

They basically just want to know why you chose Gap and not a competitor like AE or something. And they want to gauge your conversational skills, so make sure you can "Sound smart". They will also probably ask you to give examples of times when you may have solved a problem or taken the lead on a project at work. And depending on what position you are applying for they might ask you to describe your style. Basically, expect to be challenged more if you're applying to be a manager.

I've been working there since 06, so my 1st interview was so long ago. But I have had preliminary management interviews and have taken a few breaks where I had to reapply and sometimes re-interview. I never took the last few interviews seriously though. It was pretty much just protocol at that point.

I worked for Gap for a year here in Vancouver. Like said before, they asked me situational questions about leadership, customer service, and what would you do in this situation. Also why Gap as opposed to other competitors. Good luck

I worked for Gap for a year here in Vancouver. Like said before, they asked me situational questions about leadership, customer service, and what would you do in this situation. Also why Gap as opposed to other competitors. Good luck

If my manager insults me again I will be assaulting him
After I @#@* the manager up then I'm gonna shorten the register up
Let's go back, back to the Gap
Look at my check, wasn't no scratch
So if I stole, wasn't my fault
Yeah I stole, never got caught
They take me to the back and pat me
Askin' me about some khakis
But let some black people walk in
I bet they show off their token blackie
Oh now they love Kanye, let's put him all in the front of the store
Saw him on break next to the 'No Smoking' sign with a blunt and a Mall'
Takin' my hits, writin' my hits
Writin' my rhymes, playin' my mind
This +%$#%@' job can't help him
So I quit, y'all welcome

If my manager insults me again I will be assaulting him
After I @#@* the manager up then I'm gonna shorten the register up
Let's go back, back to the Gap
Look at my check, wasn't no scratch
So if I stole, wasn't my fault
Yeah I stole, never got caught
They take me to the back and pat me
Askin' me about some khakis
But let some black people walk in
I bet they show off their token blackie
Oh now they love Kanye, let's put him all in the front of the store
Saw him on break next to the 'No Smoking' sign with a blunt and a Mall'
Takin' my hits, writin' my hits
Writin' my rhymes, playin' my mind
This +%$#%@' job can't help him
So I quit, y'all welcome

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Like any retail job:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"So, why do you want to work for _____?"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Have a good answer ready.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Like any retail job:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"So, why do you want to work for _____?"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Have a good answer ready.[/color]

It does vary by location but they normally start at around $8 or $8.50 depending on your experience.

I don't know what you're current situation is, but although they don't pay much, Gap has been consistent with me.
Basically they held me down trough college. I didn't have to job search when I got to school, or when I came home for the summer. I always had Gap lined up for the first day.
You can pretty much transfer anywhere you want if you keep a good rapport with the management.

Good luck

It does vary by location but they normally start at around $8 or $8.50 depending on your experience.

I don't know what you're current situation is, but although they don't pay much, Gap has been consistent with me.
Basically they held me down trough college. I didn't have to job search when I got to school, or when I came home for the summer. I always had Gap lined up for the first day.
You can pretty much transfer anywhere you want if you keep a good rapport with the management.

Good luck

Basically they held me down trough college. I didn't have to job searchwhen I got to school, or when I came home for the summer. I always hadGap lined up for the first day.

Good luck
That is basically what I was looking for. Im a college student so it would be great if I could get transferred to another location when I go home for breaks/holidays.

Basically they held me down trough college. I didn't have to job searchwhen I got to school, or when I came home for the summer. I always hadGap lined up for the first day.

Good luck
That is basically what I was looking for. Im a college student so it would be great if I could get transferred to another location when I go home for breaks/holidays.

Back
Top Bottom