Any NT'ers without a phone??

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

YNS

yeahh im not, i got dome just yesterday though no ducktales 
grin.gif
how did you contact him without a phone though?

been on and off with no phone for the past few months....Got a simple mobile plan unlimited talk/text for $40 but after two months of it I decided not to put it back on bc I always text people and if I do talk its only for a few Mins...Plus the number I have now is temp until I pay off the ATT bill I been slacking on and get back my old #....I was gonna mess with T Mobile's $15 dollar only text/pay as you go mins...but dont wanna deal with the hassle of getting a 3rd # and having to give that to everyone again so Ill just wait

been on and off with no phone for the past few months....Got a simple mobile plan unlimited talk/text for $40 but after two months of it I decided not to put it back on bc I always text people and if I do talk its only for a few Mins...Plus the number I have now is temp until I pay off the ATT bill I been slacking on and get back my old #....I was gonna mess with T Mobile's $15 dollar only text/pay as you go mins...but dont wanna deal with the hassle of getting a 3rd # and having to give that to everyone again so Ill just wait

I know you're unemployed but you really need a phone anything could happen to you I don't know where you live but
Virgin Mobile $25/month 300 minutes unlimited messaging/data $40 1200 minutes unlimited messaing/data
AT&T prepaid is 10 cents a minute phones start at like $15 and usually come with airtime around $15 worth

I know you're unemployed but you really need a phone anything could happen to you I don't know where you live but
Virgin Mobile $25/month 300 minutes unlimited messaging/data $40 1200 minutes unlimited messaing/data
AT&T prepaid is 10 cents a minute phones start at like $15 and usually come with airtime around $15 worth

Well I don't have a phone but it saves me more money because nobody has any way of contacting me to get $$ out of me . Also everybody that needs me knows how to find me or get in contact with me

Well I don't have a phone but it saves me more money because nobody has any way of contacting me to get $$ out of me . Also everybody that needs me knows how to find me or get in contact with me

Dude seriously just go to Tmobile or VZW they have unlimited talk/txt prepaid plans for 50 bucks.

And if you dont leave your city/town just go with one of them local companies.

Dude seriously just go to Tmobile or VZW they have unlimited talk/txt prepaid plans for 50 bucks.

And if you dont leave your city/town just go with one of them local companies.

Back
Top Bottom