Any Nters on Stumbleupon.com

are any of you guys on stumbleupon.com its pretty cool and a good way to waste time heres one i stumbled across http://www.stumbleupon.co...eogeo.com/28_timebeat.htm
stumble-upon.jpg

I used to have it, but then my computer died. Haven't gotten it on my laptop yet. Great (if you can say that) waste of time.

No, never heard of it.....I came to the concloozh that I haven't heard of a lot of shtuff.

I'll try it out I guess.

E D I T
Ok I clicked on the link....and I see the numbers....what the hell is supposed to be goin' on except a heart beat and some numbers that I click that move?

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

No, never heard of it.....I came to the concloozh that I haven't heard of a lot of shtuff.

I'll try it out I guess.

E D I T
Ok I clicked on the link....and I see the numbers....what the hell is supposed to be goin' on except a heart beat and some numbers that I click that move?

i think its just a clock i thought it was pretty cool

^^Oh....hahaha it is, I thought it was a game or somethin'. I was tryin' to figure out how to crack the code haha.

I've heard of this. Dude in my speech class gave a speech on it, but I never really got what it was about. I just know if you click 'stumble' ittakes you to a random site.

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

what is this thing exactly ?? mad confused here =\

its just a site that will bring you to random sites and some are pretty interesting

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

what is this thing exactly ?? mad confused here =\

its just a site that will bring you to random sites and some are pretty interesting

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]i got a @+%++% clock, %!+$ aint interesting AT ALL...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom