Any NT'ers have family that lurk on here....

nah my family hates me :lol: they have no interest in the things i have interest in, there may be lurkers that i dont know about but i highly doubt that :rofl:

OP your cousin Kip is he fat?

And used to work at JFK?

Anyway...

Man this crap is the worst when someone finds out you on here.

My girl knows and we've gotten into arguments because of stuff I posted on here about stories and girls I'd like to smash.

How it all started was I used her laptop one time and didn't log out and just closed the macbook or something without closing the site and she had mad tabs open.

She started going through everything :smh:

Then recently she caught me in uncompromising situations with other women and that's when she went into full Sherlock mode trying to undercover each and everything.

Same here. I was at a Lady Friends house and was browsing NT, left myself logged in. She started snooping and found out you can read EVERYTHING I posted. OMG, she read EVERY last post...SMH

She brought up stuff I didnt even remember saying on here. Some stuff Im sure she tried to forget she read.

That crap is SOOOO annoying knowing your probably being watched.

Waits for phone call from her.
nerd.gif

mean.gif

tired.gif

Last edited:
My lil sister is a hypster.

Her and all her lil friends lurk.

F yo yeezys sharmaine.

Last edited:
Son, this dude Kip when he first got on NT told me that Method Man was the real Method Man from Wu-Tang Clan......he told me that's why Method Man doesn't put out any new albums....because he's running this site....
mean.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm actually doing the opposite, I've been trying to get my friends and fam to JOIN NT, and they wont do it. I'm trying to let them know that this is the best website on the internet. One of my boys lurks Reddit and Misc though

I saw that one of my boys had a NT background on his phone, never bothered to ask him about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had an account. 
laugh.gif

I have alot of friends that are into sneakers, but they are OG cat's and would NEVER join NT.lol. Im OG too but Im cut from a different cloth. 

Im talking about dudes who were in highschool copping foam's in the 90's off of sale rack's for $60 and $70 OG. And still have them to this day.

Definitely a vent thread! Haha but fortunately I don't have this problem. Just on the usuals.. Fb and twitter :smh: :smh:

I try not to let my girl know my screen names :lol: she knows I post and lurk and i'd hate for her to lurk me on here.

Speaking of that.. How do I remove the threads i've posted on when people click on my profile?

Rookie mistakes guy..

Nobody knows Im on here :smokin

My girl knows but she could give a flying fudge.

What in the hell does burger mean?

Tell kip to put in work or give us his Sn so we can 8)

I believe my cuz lurks at times, my boy has an account , and I've spoke to a few ppl that claim they know about us..other than that I hope not lol

I think if OP kept it 300 both online and offline he shouldn't have to worry about his personas overlapping or contradict themselves.

Nah, I keep it a hun'ed....always.

It's just that Kip likes to live his life vicariously through me, so he doesn't post so that he doesn't have to "cut his wrists" in some way when his posts don't go his way.

Matter of fact case in point.....way back Kip posted a pic of me in the "people lurking in the background" thread and people clowned him for it and he calls me up and tells me to call off my NT goons.....I'm like....your a burger that's why people going hard at you... ever since then he hardly ever posts.

My "ex" reads every post of mine.

Sometimes I find myself being reluctant to post or reply to certain things. Only because she brings it up later, and I like to keep everything about NT on NT.

Like right now, she's reading this....hi ^__^
:lol: im in the same boat!

Hi boo :*

Back
Top Bottom