any nter taking anti-depressants? vol cymbalta

ive recently been diagnosed with depression and anxiety and wanted to know if any nters is taking anti-depressants and how is your overall reaction to it?

i took cymbalata for a while... it makes it hurt when i piss though
mad.gif

laugh.gif

You emo folk.

No, but I thought about hopping on prozac a while back.
I'm good though. Light one up and you are fine

I been diagnosed with depression and social anxiety and am on zoloft now....im up to 150 mg a day....Im 18 btw

Originally Posted by 4JsIHustle

I been diagnosed with depression and social anxiety and am on zoloft now....im up to 150 mg a day....Im 18 btw
im 18 as well. 30mg cymbalta for me

Originally Posted by DublBagn

no anti depression meds, just xanex for anxiety.....

eek.gif

My doctors refused to give me valium or xanax...i got stuck with lexapro for my anxiety.

I guess a history of drug abuse that CAUSED the anxiety isn't a prerequisite for handle bars.

Lexapro FTL.

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

Do any of these meds really work? Side effects?

For me its still too early to call, i was diagnosed 3 weeks ago so today is officially 3 weeks on the meds. Im skeptical though because I dont want to be sodrugged up that I am taken out of reality. As for side effects, for zoloft I know: it can affect your appetite, sleep, upset stomach, ability to focus, sexdrive and during the first 2-3 weeks it can increase suicidal thoughts and anxiety among adolescents.

I currently take 60 mg of cymbalta. I feel like I did before taking medication,but that isn't really saying much because I have a fairly nihilistic outlookon life in general.

as for the side effects,I have bouts of non hunger,but haven't gained or lost weight (hoping fvor the latter haha),can't sleep and my sex drive is inthe tank.I have no problems wiht "It" ,it is mainly a desire issue. weird thing,1% of people actually are afflicted with a sex drive disorder on thismed. I had to fall in it LOL.

I'm 18 and I take Lexapro. The worst side effect is drowsiness. I've missed class and been late to practice because of that.

don't take any medications they make you crazy im serious..do you
pimp.gif
?if not when your feeling down light up
pimp.gif
you'll be iight

Originally Posted by 4JsIHustle

wow!! the most prescribed dosage is only 50mg!!

I'm surprised to see that this many of you guys are on presription meds no offense.

I've always said the right things to different doctors to get Xanax & Aderol but i've never really needed them. Nights filled with Xanax and otherdrugs & alcohol have always seemed to be the most fun but I never remember much the next morning. If it wasn't for Aderol I would have failed and myparents would have had to pay a lot more for the same classes in college.

Prescritption Meds FTW.

Originally Posted by jordan231025

Paxil FTW
Man that stuff had me grinning and actin all slap happy. I didn't like it cus I was just to happy. Had a grin on my face like I stole somthinfor no reason at all. 3 weeks of it was enough for me. I fixed my own problems without meds after that.

i think you people need therapy not medication...

how some pills gonna fix psychological problems?? pharmaceutical industry stay rapin n's
smh.gif
tired.gif

Celexa for about 18-20 months..hated it, but by far one of the best decisions I've ever made. I absolutely hated taking meds and admitting that I need thatmuch help. But good God I was a mess before I started taking them. A combo of therapy, meds and a lot of patience helped..

Back
Top Bottom