Any new info on these ugly Jordan V's?? Supposed 09 release.

i love the V.... only bad thing is that i refuse to hoop in them because of the jordan v curse

don't get me wrong, some of the V releases are meant to wear off the court (grapes especially!!) but i really wanted to play in my black/metallic v'sand cdp v's, but can't because of the curse (and im not being superstitious, look it up!)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i love the V.... only bad thing is that i refuse to hoop in them because of the jordan v curse

don't get me wrong, some of the V releases are meant to wear off the court (grapes especially!!) but i really wanted to play in my black/metallic v's and cdp v's, but can't because of the curse (and im not being superstitious, look it up!)
looked it and didnt find aanything
please share

Originally Posted by abernja

I think these are really ugly, but just wondering if they were still coming out.

I did a "paint" job over my fire reds. This is what they're supposed to look like.

nevah chyll out

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Your paint job is almost* close to the actual pair releasing, but the release version will be patent leather, yup!!!! Patent Leather!!

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Your paint job is very close to the actual pair releasing, but the release version will be patent leather, yup!!!! Patent Leather!!

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance. shoe purchases.

Damn 5s are my fav sig shoe, but I dont think I can deal with patent leather on them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Your paint job is slmost* to the actual pair releasing, but the release version will be patent leather, yup!!!! Patent Leather!!
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance. shoe purchases.

Damn 5s are my fav sig shoe, but I dont think I can deal with patent leather on them
smh.gif
There will be more V's than just those, lets just hope all of them don't have patent.

Back
Top Bottom