???any new griffey colorways comin??

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Those are OG's up there... as far as I know, Nike hasn't mentioned anything about retroing those...

!#%+ man, couldve sworn somethin was said before.....

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by loskickking23

1st two were the only important 2 to me..!!
that's how i felt but you never know what's lurking so for now i'm just keeping a look out
nerd.gif

Those are OG's up there... as far as I know, Nike hasn't mentioned anything about retroing those...
hopefully the same thing that happened with the atlantic pennys happens with these. they get retroed a few months after the other 2 colorwaysgot retroed.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

hopefully the same thing that happened with the atlantic pennys happens with these. they get retroed a few months after the other 2 colorways got retroed.
Ditto..I need those in my life
grin.gif

i need all three freshwaters/volts/and yess those black red

and if those ogs release o yes

god bless their soul!!!!!!!! cause if the black and teal griffeys was to ever drop, i would kill over them
devil.gif

can someone PS a colorway i have in my head?

essentially take the original colorway and swap black for emerald.

emerald upper
white leather accents
black swoosh and air pocket ''arcs''

thanks
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

can someone PS a colorway i have in my head?

essentially take the original colorway and swap black for emerald.

emerald upper
white leather accents
black swoosh and air pocket ''arcs''

thanks
nerd.gif

I did this PS a while back... too lazy blacken the bubble 'arcs' right now, but you get the idea...

Those Grifferys up top were the pair I was hoping would release when news came out about a retro.

Make it happen Nike, I would buy extras.

^ Lol, I wouldn't go that far...

Like I've mentioned numerous times, I'm still hoping for the black/emerald with a white outsole...

Originally Posted by superfly

god bless their soul!!!!!!!! cause if the black and teal griffeys was to ever drop, i would kill over them
devil.gif

then we'd be on some survival of the fittest type stuff my man. you'd be standing over your kill holding your griffeys like
happy.gif
then i'd creep up beyond you with the
devil.gif
look on my face pull out a bat and go to work and put those griffeys on andlace them up tight because these griffeys being mine has been something i've been wanting for the past 13 years lol

Back
Top Bottom