Any more "BIN 23" Premio's coming out?

Just a question.
Sorry if a topic like this already exist, just wanna know because I heard they are done, but they only have a handful of BIN's released though.

Your thoughts?

Would you like to see any more BIN's? Or are the Doernbacher series the new 'high quality' JB product?

I'm fairly sure I heard the Bin line was put on hold and cancelled. The Doernbechers are the new "premium exclusive" line I guess. Hopefully the V's are better than the IV's.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

I don't know, but here's hoping it's the blackout XI's.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Only good pair was the 9's so I hope they are done.

I love my Bin V's, nicest leather on any Basketball shoe I have ever owned,  that and the history with the white laces makes them one of my crown jewels. 

Terrible line. Good thing they couldnt put out 23 bad pairs of limited shoes. They need to do the anniversary lines (all white, bulls home, bulls away, north carolina)

Originally Posted by chinaurge

There was the Bin 23:

Am I missing any?

No, you have them all.
I was under the impression they would "BIN" the whole series.

But they stopped it.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

I don't know, but here's hoping it's the blackout XI's.

sick.gif

pimp.gif

these are sweet and i would love to see these drop
THIS PAIR SOLD FOR .... $11,267 

they are nice but , not that nice

as for the bin's

i was looking forward to the 3's, 4's , 6's , 11's and a few other's

the last i heard , the 3's were going to be next ........then............

i heard they scrapped the line  all together and nothing else would be released

i know alot of people  was hating on the bin's but i liked them for the most part

the colorways could have been alot better but as for the quality of the shoes 

they were all made really well , i have the 5's and 9's and to me they are bad $*+

( i had the 7;s aswell and they were made good too but the colorway messed up the whole shoe)

if they would have came up with some really good colorways this line would have been above and beyond all others.....

to bad they are gone...............................................................peace23

the only thing that appears to be bin quality on those XI's is the 2 inches of leather on each side. the rest looks like a regular XI  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Terrible line. Good thing they couldnt put out 23 bad pairs of limited shoes. They need to do the anniversary lines (all white, bulls home, bulls away, north carolina)

They need to make more chicago and north carolina colorways

BIN quality SHOULD be STANDARD JB quality for the prices that they're charging nowadays. Unfortunately that's just wishful thinking.

I could have bought the BIN 13's for $130.00 australian and the nike employee store a while back.
seeing the price on FCNY and ebay I am kicking myself now.
I guess a BIN 3 and 4 would be nice to see if the line is to be revived.

Back
Top Bottom