Any MN Nters wanna hang tonight?

2ekmyio.gif

Son, what did you say about me? I don't know you and my boys turned it to my attention that you dropped my SN I'm that video.

Son, what did you say about me? I don't know you and my boys turned it to my attention that you dropped my SN I'm that video.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

DUUUUN DUUUUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!!!

DUN DU DU DUN DUN DUUUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

eek.gif
...really though, don't ask OP...I gurantee you that dude doesnt remember half the #$_% he said/did that night...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
...really though, don't ask OP...I gurantee you that dude doesnt remember half the #$_% he said/did that night...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by dunks87

I'll be in MN for the Vikings signing in a week or 2; I don't play video games but I would like to meet NT'ers as I travel all over the country.

Nice, we can meet up and talk about kicks. I can show you my collection 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by dunks87

I'll be in MN for the Vikings signing in a week or 2; I don't play video games but I would like to meet NT'ers as I travel all over the country.

Nice, we can meet up and talk about kicks. I can show you my collection 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Ohyeah10 = Ohsnaps88?

Never knew that...
Son's username sounds like it's telling a tale of a surprise gangbang. "oh yeah, 10 i can do 
tongue.gif
" then more just kept coming "oh snaps! 88!"
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Ohyeah10 = Ohsnaps88?

Never knew that...
Son's username sounds like it's telling a tale of a surprise gangbang. "oh yeah, 10 i can do 
tongue.gif
" then more just kept coming "oh snaps! 88!"
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom