Any Lana Del Rey fans in here?

Lana is cool but some of her songs get you feeling super down and emo can't be listening to that for too long :lol: :smh:

Can't wait for her new album.
She is making a comeback on my playlist. I've been listening to the latest Daft Punk album.

Found this on youtube.

i know im late but i just peepd the Paradise EP and its :pimp: .... I heard Ride so i was curious to see what else was good. gonna check out her first Lizzy Grant album too

the Paradise EP is very good for those that haven't checked it out yet.. my favorite song is probably god's and monsters.

it was more than enough to hold me over until her next project.

I rarely listen to the radio unless my parents are in the car, and Summertime Sadness came on the other day
pimp.gif
mean.gif
@ me for sleeping on her...

Last edited:
Bump: So me and my girl got a her a new car (to us). She made a CD for the car and it was Born to Die. First time i ever heard of her and now i have been secretly listening to the album :lol:

Haven't listened to Lana in quite some time but that West Coast made me a fan again, great song. The video is cold too.

Album should be out within the next month I've heard. Hoping the album sounds a lot more like West Coast and a lot less of Summertime Sadness. Her last album was good but man everytime I listened to it I'd be somber as **** for a few days after :lol:

Last edited:
Album should be out any day now. Maybe today. Apparently a few Targets stocked them early but I dont think you can buy it when you check out

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

im trying to chill until I have that physical copyyyyy kealgjelwgjewgiaewpgiphwawh

Damn I was right by target today. Might check them on my way home before I ultimately give in tonight :frown:

Back
Top Bottom