any KOBE fans out there???? My KOBE COLLECTION

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by kobehead

Shaqrules, do you wear your 81 point ZK1s? You didn't happen to be the person that wore them straight out of NTLA that day right?
neg. i havn't worn them. actually the guy that wore them was tupac03. he asked me if i was goin to wear them out the store too, but i decided not to; i do wear a 14 too. the funny thing about that day was we ran all over the city for the treasure hunt and we were only 2 numbers apart in the raffle. on behalf of pac03, we want to say thank you to all the dummies that got homie cuts in front of us. if they didn't cut us, we would've never won our pairs!!!
Props to Tupac.
pimp.gif
I still remember that day. I saw him putthem on and was like damn. I was already worrying because I was holding them and my hands were kind of dirty after that treasure hunt thing.
laugh.gif
I wasn't even in a hurry after they said that it was going to be a raffle.I showed at the end of the line at NTLA and still won a pair. Also some bird crapped on my jeans when I was at Venice Beach waiting. I guess that was the luckycharm.
wink.gif

Also what happened the exclusive Why81 afterparty that the winners were suppose to have? Was there ever one?

Nice Kobe collection... I love the 2K5's with the DATED BOX... That is amazing, I have never seensomething like that before...

GOOD STUFF!!! I love the customs and the fab five hurache's. I need a pair of those in my collection.

koberaja.jpg

I HATE Kobe with a passion...A Suns fan of course. Haha but them Zk3's are the ugliest pair of kicks ive seen, other than those his shoes are coo though.Ill give him that.

Great Collection everyone! I don't have any on the limited stuff. I only get what I like and intend to wear. I do like those Kobe 2s with clear bottomsthough.

laker colorways

Kobe's

Back
Top Bottom