Any info on these Safari AM1's?

Saw these finally in person earlier in the day. Not bad. Shoe seems well constructed. If the safari print around the toe box was a little less pronouncedthen these would get two big thumbs up, but other than that they're just ok. Still coppin' though.
tongue.gif

There's gotta be some other on-line sites we could cop' these at? Anyone?

Be careful when you buy these. There's parts on the dark grey area of the print that look like it's been worn off. The pair I just got off the internetcame f'd up like that and I've seen several pics else where with the same problem. I doubt this was on purpose as it looks like crap. Definitely lookat them if you can before you buy 'em.

Originally Posted by keepitcore

Be careful when you buy these. There's parts on the dark grey area of the print that look like it's been worn off. The pair I just got off the internet came f'd up like that and I've seen several pics else where with the same problem. I doubt this was on purpose as it looks like crap. Definitely look at them if you can before you buy 'em.

Sounds like what happened to the Huf AM90's...

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by keepitcore

Be careful when you buy these. There's parts on the dark grey area of the print that look like it's been worn off. The pair I just got off the internet came f'd up like that and I've seen several pics else where with the same problem. I doubt this was on purpose as it looks like crap. Definitely look at them if you can before you buy 'em.

Sounds like what happened to the Huf AM90's...

Yeah, not sure what the deal is. I've seen some here and there and am surprised no one else has mentioned it.

^^just noticed the same thing on my pair from citysole, not a deal breaker for me but i know that for some this will be an issue for sure

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I just hope I don't regret not getting these down the line...
same here... but theyre not lookin too special in this pic either...

p1110723.jpg

They look dope to me in that picture ... Cant wait to cop a pair ...

I'm not a fan of animal print but these are
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

^^just noticed the same thing on my pair from citysole, not a deal breaker for me but i know that for some this will be an issue for sure

I got mine from Citysole too. I almost started looking into sending 'em back, but now I'm rockin' them... I was about to grab up another pair, butthis kinda makes me take a step back...

Love them!!

Those talking about the smearing. . look at my left shoe, around the toebox where my big toe would sit.

Its not a big deal. .

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Niketown seattle is getting them anyday now...

I'm hope'n that these will go up on NDC, been searching almost everywhere for them in a 12

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Love them!!

Those talking about the smearing. . look at my left shoe, around the toebox where my big toe would sit.

Its not a big deal. .
nice pics. yeah, the smear aint really a big deal..still wearable. COPPED with my next paycheck.

I know these are just a pair of Nike's, but I'm going crazy finding these in a size12
smh.gif
It was much easier for me to get my CDP's.

Originally Posted by tak

I know these are just a pair of Nike's, but I'm going crazy finding these in a size12
smh.gif
It was much easier for me to get my CDP's.

Damn for real ... i hope I can find my pair ASAP .... Ill try to find my pair tomorrow .

I was going to get these but for some reason the whole shoe looked yellowed when I saw them in person.

Back
Top Bottom