Any info on these Kobe's?

So my friend found a pair of these Kobe's at his dad's clothing store. We were wondering if anyone had any info on them? How much we could sell them for or just any information would be helpful. Thanks!

So my friend found a pair of these Kobe's at his dad's clothing store. We were wondering if anyone had any info on them? How much we could sell them for or just any information would be helpful. Thanks!

As it says on the pristine tag on it, that's the Kobe 2. You can google some relevant info, but by the looks of it, that pair can fetch a handsome price from the right buyer/collector. Good find.

As it says on the pristine tag on it, that's the Kobe 2. You can google some relevant info, but by the looks of it, that pair can fetch a handsome price from the right buyer/collector. Good find.

Adidas "The Kobe II"

You could get over $100+ on ebay. I've seen some go for cheap, I've seen send for rather high....above $150, it all really depends though.

Adidas "The Kobe II"

You could get over $100+ on ebay. I've seen some go for cheap, I've seen send for rather high....above $150, it all really depends though.

not really special.. not a lot of people liked these shoes, cause they looked too much like spaceboots. also they were very stiff. i have a DS pair of these, but not sure if i should keep them or not...

not really special.. not a lot of people liked these shoes, cause they looked too much like spaceboots. also they were very stiff. i have a DS pair of these, but not sure if i should keep them or not...

SsTiNgEr77: There was nothing else I saw that caught my attention, but I'll be back there within a day or two again to check once more.

SsTiNgEr77: There was nothing else I saw that caught my attention, but I'll be back there within a day or two again to check once more.

Back
Top Bottom